After a recent successful trial at a school, Scottish Power are championing the scheme that’s now being rolled out across the education sector.
Swindon and Wiltshire's best business brains give advice and opinions on hot topics.
It is important to understand how limitation of liability clauses work and in what circumstances this type of provision may be unlikely to be enforceable in the event of a
This brings together a number of important changes to the law governing money laundering, criminal property and corporate offences.
It is due to come into force on 1 October and will affect how companies recover unpaid debts from individuals.
The High Court held in Agoreyo v London Borough of Lambeth that the “precautionary” suspension of a teacher, to investigate serious allegations that she had
- Expert opinion: Get ready for the pound coin switch-over
- Expert opinion: GDPR – The Data Protection stakes just got higher
- Expert opinion: Pension age increase – why working longer might actually be good for us
- Expert opinion: Supreme Court’s tribunal fees ruling – what does it mean for you?
- Expert opinion: What’s the future for Making Tax Digital?
- Expert opinion: The Taylor Report - what does it mean for Swindon and Wiltshire SMEs?
- New changes to Persons with Significant Control requirements affect companies and LLPs
- Expert opinion: Are you suffering from the holiday headache?
- Expert opinion: Theresa May made mistakes business leaders can learn from
- Expert opinion: Shock election result – how might this impact on Business?
- Six top tips to help you manage disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Expert opinion: It’s just banter, right? Wrong!
- Expert opinion: Worker and employee rights come under election spotlight
- Expert opinion: The importance of a plan
- Expert opinion: General election 2017 – what does it mean for UK businesses?
- Expert opinion: Making Tax Digital and what it means for businesses
- Expert opinion: Making Twitter work harder for your business
- Expert opinion: Ten ‘to-do’s’ for the new tax year
- Expert opinion: Gender pay gap reporting - are you ready?
- Expert opinion: Where there's a Will....you might now get your way
- Expert opinion: Top four tips to get your business innovating
- Expert opinion: Is arbitration a confidential process?
- Expert opinion: Four ways to ensure you never miss a deadline
- Expert opinion: Where does volunteering end and slavery begin?
- Shareholders Agreements - why your company should have one
- Expert opinion: What do the Business Rates changes mean for you?
- Expert opinion: In the mechanics of selling your business, ensure due diligence is part of your toolkit
- Expert Opinion: Prime minister’s industrial strategy highlights need for skills development
- Expert opinion: Have you got leadership skills? And if so, which ones?
- Expert opinion: Should we give employees the ‘right to disconnect’?