Swindon and Wiltshire's best business brains give advice and opinions on hot topics.
It also gives you the opportunity to take a break and get to know your employees better.
When you invest in shares, there are essentially two ways in which you can earn a return. One, the share price goes up – capital growth. And two, dividend payments – income.
While this isn’t as dangerous as going down mines or into shipyards, it still comes with a number of health risks that as an employer, you must be
With the pace of technology and the internet, it’s easy to fixate on digital, however, the decision can make a huge difference in your results.
Many of you will have heard of ‘Research and Development tax relief’ yet have you taken any time to consider if your business might qualify?
Many business owners dismiss this valuable scheme as being irrelevant to their activity and they let it pass them by.
I cannot urge you enough
Even if you plan and run your business really effectively, sometimes things happen that are just out of your control.
- Expert opinion: Discrimination in the workplace – what it is, and how to protect your business
- Expert advice: How to develop your email marketing audience
- Expert opinion: How to prepare for the ageing workforce
- Expert opinion: Brexit will set the agenda for the Budget
- Expert opinion: Debt recovery – enforcing written off bad debts and Judgments
- Expert opinion: Watch what you say on social media – libel laws still apply
- Expert opinion: Ten years after the crisis, what next?
- Expert opinion: The will for a solicitor
- Expert opinion: Getting the most from sponsorship 1
- Expert opinion: Why be average when you could be brilliant?
- Government, regulators and employers failing on sexual harassment
- Expert opinion: Are you the busiest person in your team?
- Expert advice: How can employers reduce the risk of being ghosted by recruits?
- Expert opinion: How should a business be prepared for sale?
- Expert opinion: A landlord’s guide to tenant alterations
- Expert advice: is your business ready for the World Cup fever?
- Expert opinion: Don’t fall for the same reasons as House of Fraser
- Mergers and acquisitions – what you need to know
- Expert opinion: How to turn angry customers into happy ones
- Expert opinion: Tips for encouraging good mental health in your business
- Expert opinion: Management buyouts – a quick guide for the management team looking to buy-in
- Expert opinion: The key to successful leadership
- Expert opinion: What business owners can learn from Australia’s cheating cricketers
- Calculating holiday pay for term-time workers
- Expert opinion: How will Brexit affect intellectual property laws?
- Expert opinion: Is a management buyout a good way to sell your business?
- Expert opinion: The power of having a brilliant team – how engaged is your team?
- Expert opinion: Employees need to be made aware of their right to shared parental leave
- Expert opinion: How to run your business in the snow
- Expert opinion: how to win a bid for a government contract