Associate solicitor Josh Taylor won the overall prize, with marketing manager Renée Gardi winning the 'closest to the line' drive.
Celebrating charity work and good deeds in the Wiltshire and Swindon business community.
After months of trials and training, elite athlete Abby Miles from Swindon, has been selected to play in South Africa for the England Netball U21 team – and digital marketing agency Smarter Media are helping her get there.
More than 160 colleagues took on the Walk All Over Cancer challenge, committing to walking at least 10,000 steps
Developers at OJO Solutions, based in Bradford on Avon, have donated £15,000 worth of studio time to build the app which launches this month.
Each year staff at the firm vote for a charity of the year, focusing all fundraising efforts towards
A Wiltshire IT firm’s computer recycling scheme has been given a boost after the company was accepted onto the Microsoft Refurbisher Program.
Priority IT refurbish redundant and unwanted laptops and computers, which are then passed on to new owners in exchange for a donation to Wiltshire charity Alzheimer’s Support.
And last week, lead sponsor Brewin Dolphin staff handed over a cheque for £55,000 – representing the total its has donated since the event began – to volunteers from Marlborough LitFest.
- Entrepreneur becomes trustee of Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Sports clinic supports Paralympic medal-winner
- Law firm gives a lift to contemporary dance performance
- Wiltshire companies send old computers to Africa
- Law firm raises £30,000 for Air Ambulance
- Charity gift-wrapping service raises £5,000
- Law firm aims high with charity fundraising drive
- Charity mascot kept busy on first birthday
- Hills helps the homeless at Christmas
- Accountants raise funds for Parkinson’s charity
- Sponsorship hits the right note with young musician
- Swindon solicitors take on Ben Nevis challenge
- IT kit helps e-learners in Africa
- Air ambulance flying high with fun day donation
- Sleep out raises £4,000 for homeless shelter
- Staff have bags of enthusiasm for volunteering
- Recruiters put best feet forward for charity climb
- Business owner raises £1,500 in memory of his father
- Financial advisor raises £4,000 on Paris cycle ride
- Cyclists complete 160-mile Kenya challenge
- Accountant paddles solo from Bristol to London to raise money hospice
- Insolvency team secures £120,000 for charities supporting Swindon’s children
- Financial advisers find a home for charity through mortgages
- Swindon lawyers find the ‘will’ to help charity
- Environmental grant will held river flourish
- From miles per gallon to pounds per mile – motor dealer helps charity walkers hit fundraising target
- IT Institute staff GoTo charity to hand over cheque
- Entrepreneur to run half marathon in memory of father
- Professional services firm has charity clay shoot in its sights
- Octogenarian trains as Swindon radio DJ