Goughs’ eighth annual Charity Golf Day at Cumberwell Park Golf Club, Bradford on Avon was attended by over 60 guests from the Wiltshire business community.
An appeal to raise £25,000 to give Wiltshire’s thousands of unpaid carers a break has beaten the target.
The Time for Carers Appeal was launched in January by the charity Carer Support Wiltshire, to raise money to help fund a range of activities for carers to give them some respite
More than 130 Wiltshire school children will be riding their bicycles with a better understanding of safety issues following their participation at a cycle safety education event hosted by Hills Quarry Products in Calne last week.
The bespoke event was organised by Hills in support of the Mineral Products’ Association’s
Law firm Royds Withy King has been recognised as a senior corporate partner by the Royal United Hospital’s charity The Forever Friends Appeal, thanks to partners and staff at the firm raising over £25,000.
By the time the mistake was realised the bin had already been emptied and the contents were in the back of a bin lorry, on its
Nearly 600 runners completed the run in 2016, the first on the new city centre route which will again be used this year.
Seven members of staff from Active Potential Therapy, including sport therapists, an osteopath and administrators all skydived for the first time.
- Not for drips… plumbing firm sponsors half marathon
- Hills kit out Calne FC for a seventh season
- Charity celebrates best ever sponsored walk fundraising total with Pebley Beach
- Conference venue pledges £10,000 for Air Ambulance
- Swindon accountants are on target for clay shoot fundraiser
- Lawyer set to challenge fear of heights and wing walk for charity
- Hills helps the hedgehogs
- Lawyer to help students make leap from classroom to workplace
- Super-fit solicitors smash previous best at triathlon
- Business gives backing to charity cycle ride
- Swindon charity CALM receives £4,000 from tech firm employees
- Brennan winner at Hills Wiltshire Professionals’ Golf Championship
- MD goes back to school as former head girl helps with interview training
- Pedal power brings boost for Swindon charity
- School seeks local employers to attend jobs fair
- Care team get on their bikes for local charity
- Selwood Housing Group employees raise over £460 for Stepping Stones charity
- Volvo lovers will drive fundraising at charity track day
- Chippenham’s first Soap Box Derby to be sponsored by heating firm
- Entrepreneur swaps diggers for racing bike in IronMan challenge
- Garden Centre aims to help Air Ambulance Appeal coffers grow
- Swindonians asked to put best foot forward for carers
- Royds Withy King raises over £26,750 for Prospect Hospice
- Accountants’ fundraising for Swindon Carers reaches £2,800
- Westover Nissan and Toyota sponsor Salisbury Arts Festival
- Connect Group manager to wield his racquet for his country
- Waterstones books a date with Salisbury Festival’s literature speakers
- Not to be sniffed at - law firm’s charity quiz night will include ‘smell round’
- Property agency pledges a donation to charity for every home valuation during 2017
- Hills Group gives schools the chance to bag free compost