The Sky Bet League Two club has chosen Wiltshire Air Ambulance as its Charity of the Year partner for another season and has kindly donated the prominent sponsorship area to the
Celebrating charity work and good deeds in the Wiltshire and Swindon business community.
A charity that supports around 4,000 unpaid carers in Swindon has raised more than £2,100 from a sponsored walk, after receiving the backing of Pebley Beach. MD Dominic Threlfall pledged to match every pound raised by Swindon Carers Centre’s Walk A Mile In My Shoes sponsored walk up to £1,000.
The pair, who run the Chippenham-based Spotless Group, held a charity gala ball earlier this month at Bowood Hotel & Spa to raise funds for
Housing association Aster Group recently joined forces with Cancer Research UK, its charity of the year, to support society’s most vulnerable people.
In line with its commitments under the Housing First initiative – a project designed to improve the lives of those who are stuck in a cycle of homelessness
John and Debbie Williams of John Williams Heating Services are calling on local businesses to support three proactive school children who want a
The Royal Wootton Bassett-based company has donated laptops, desktops and Microsoft Office licences to Bristol-based charity Emmaus.
A cycling team from fleet management firm CMS SupaTrak took part in a mammoth charity bike ride and raised over £7,000 for the Alzheimer’s Society, despite being faced with dreadful riding conditions.
Waste on Wheels is a group of 20 riders from 15 different waste-related businesses. Last month they cycled
- Solicitors have fundraising off to a tee
- Company helps get sports star to South Africa for netball world cup
- Solicitors stage canalside walk for charity
- Housing association staff Walk All Over Cancer – to New Zealand
- Wiltshire IT firm’s recycling scheme gets boost from Microsoft
- Tech firm launches new game to help Wiltshire Air Ambulance fundraising soar
- Wealth management firm celebrates 10-year association with literature festival
- Entrepreneur becomes trustee of Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Sports clinic supports Paralympic medal-winner
- Law firm gives a lift to contemporary dance performance
- Wiltshire companies send old computers to Africa
- Law firm raises £30,000 for Air Ambulance
- Charity gift-wrapping service raises £5,000
- Law firm aims high with charity fundraising drive
- Charity mascot kept busy on first birthday
- Hills helps the homeless at Christmas
- Accountants raise funds for Parkinson’s charity
- Sponsorship hits the right note with young musician
- Swindon solicitors take on Ben Nevis challenge
- IT kit helps e-learners in Africa
- Solicitors run, swim, and cycle to raise money for charity
- Air ambulance flying high with fun day donation
- Sleep out raises £4,000 for homeless shelter
- Staff have bags of enthusiasm for volunteering
- Recruiters put best feet forward for charity climb
- Business owner raises £1,500 in memory of his father
- Financial advisor raises £4,000 on Paris cycle ride
- Cyclists complete 160-mile Kenya challenge
- Accountant paddles solo from Bristol to London to raise money hospice
- Insolvency team secures £120,000 for charities supporting Swindon’s children