The Devizes based law firm entered three teams into the JLL Property Triathlon at Dorney Lake, Eton, with their A Team coming sixth out out 272 in the mixed relay class, and 34th
Celebrating charity work and good deeds in the Wiltshire and Swindon business community.
Trowbridge-based InEvents is backing Transaid’s London to Paris cycling challenge, which takes place in September, by sponsoring one of the cyclists taking part.
Brennan scored an overall three under par.
Despite a forecast of heavy rain and thunderstorms, perfect conditions prevailed throughout the day and 19
Two colleagues from Swindon regulatory and compliance consultancy RFS got on their bikes to support the town’s Prospect Hospice.
Donations for the 86 mile ride from Cardiff to Swindon, accomplished by Nathan Cornish and James Nethercott, have so far amounted to £1,400 for the hospice, which has been chosen as
CALM charity Swindon accepted the cheque on Tuesday 20 June at the Excalibur headquarters in Peatmoor, with CALM Chairman Richard Crowley and many of
Denise O’Leary, managing director of Purpol Marketing, found herself back at Clarendon Academy Trowbridge, where she was head girl 27 years ago.
The event will include information workshops and ‘have a go’ sessions for young people, to guide them towards a future career. Advice will be given on
- Care team get on their bikes for local charity
- Selwood Housing Group employees raise over £460 for Stepping Stones charity
- Volvo lovers will drive fundraising at charity track day
- Chippenham’s first Soap Box Derby to be sponsored by heating firm
- Entrepreneur swaps diggers for racing bike in IronMan challenge
- Garden Centre aims to help Air Ambulance Appeal coffers grow
- Swindonians asked to put best foot forward for carers
- Royds Withy King raises over £26,750 for Prospect Hospice
- Accountants’ fundraising for Swindon Carers reaches £2,800
- Westover Nissan and Toyota sponsor Salisbury Arts Festival
- Connect Group manager to wield his racquet for his country
- Waterstones books a date with Salisbury Festival’s literature speakers
- Not to be sniffed at - law firm’s charity quiz night will include ‘smell round’
- Property agency pledges a donation to charity for every home valuation during 2017
- Hills Group gives schools the chance to bag free compost
- Law firm sponsors festival appearance of renowned journalist
- Brewin Dolphin helps literature lovers get back to nature
- Sports club bowled over by generosity of Pebley Beach
- Hills Group sponsorship for young Marlborough golf pro
- Swindon Foodbank stocks up following law firm donation
- Angry sheep can’t halt Excalibur’s Long Walk to Work for Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Database developer marks 30th anniversary of transplant by walking length of Wales
- Salisbury’s independent traders sponsor talk by Lady Carnarvon
- Swindon accountants’ fundraising reaches £2,800
- Law firm sponsors jazz singer at Salisbury Festival
- Heating company swaps bath taps for barrel taps
- Hop Back Brewery to sponsor Salisbury Live
- Chartered building surveyor running London Marathon for Whizz-Kidz
- Salisbury law firm delivers careers talk to lawyers of the future
- Business owner’s five marathon trek in wife’s memory