The event will include information workshops and ‘have a go’ sessions for young people, to guide them towards a future career. Advice will be given on
Celebrating charity work and good deeds in the Wiltshire and Swindon business community.
Anne and Eric Pelling, founders of Wiltshire-based home care company Butterfly, along with Anne’s children Ben and Hannah, have recently completed a gruelling four-day charity bike ride from Bath to Paris.
The event was organised by the charity Sporting Family Change which supports vulnerable families through sport and physical activities.
Fans of Volvo cars will have the chance to ride in their favourite vehicles when they get together for an annual fundraising track day.
The event, at Castle Combe Circuit on Friday, June 30, is the eighth to be organised for the High Performance Volvo Club, T5D5.
Some 40 cars
The 32-year-old who lives in Swindon is swapping excavation machinery for his racing bike as in his day job he’s a co-director of new business
Employees from Selwood Housing Group have raised over £460 for Trowbridge children’s charity, Stepping Stones.
Children, parents and staff from Stepping Stones were presented with a giant cheque at Longfield Children’s Centre by staff from Selwood Housing Group.
Stepping Stones provides support for children with special educational needs from across
Owners John and Debbie Williams are backing the go-kart race which takes place in Chippenham High Street on Sunday, June 25 between 11am and 4pm.
- Swindonians asked to put best foot forward for carers
- Royds Withy King raises over £26,750 for Prospect Hospice
- Accountants’ fundraising for Swindon Carers reaches £2,800
- Westover Nissan and Toyota sponsor Salisbury Arts Festival
- Connect Group manager to wield his racquet for his country
- Waterstones books a date with Salisbury Festival’s literature speakers
- Not to be sniffed at - law firm’s charity quiz night will include ‘smell round’
- Property agency pledges a donation to charity for every home valuation during 2017
- Hills Group gives schools the chance to bag free compost
- Law firm sponsors festival appearance of renowned journalist
- Brewin Dolphin helps literature lovers get back to nature
- Sports club bowled over by generosity of Pebley Beach
- Hills Group sponsorship for young Marlborough golf pro
- Swindon Foodbank stocks up following law firm donation
- Angry sheep can’t halt Excalibur’s Long Walk to Work for Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Database developer marks 30th anniversary of transplant by walking length of Wales
- Salisbury’s independent traders sponsor talk by Lady Carnarvon
- Swindon accountants’ fundraising reaches £2,800
- Law firm sponsors jazz singer at Salisbury Festival
- Heating company swaps bath taps for barrel taps
- Hop Back Brewery to sponsor Salisbury Live
- Chartered building surveyor running London Marathon for Whizz-Kidz
- Salisbury law firm delivers careers talk to lawyers of the future
- Business owner’s five marathon trek in wife’s memory
- Wiltshire businesses recognised for work with Carers
- Beard staff launch fundraising drive for two Swindon charities
- Solar power brings farming to life for Wiltshire school
- Creative firms invited to take part in ’trolley dash with a difference’
- Law firm’s obsolete branded clothing makes a difference in Africa
- Neal's Yard Remedies Salisbury renews Salisbury Festival sponsorship