Ben turned professional in February this year after an enviable amateur career which included being crowned County Champion of Champions at Woodhall
Celebrating charity work and good deeds in the Wiltshire and Swindon business community.
Staff from Thrings’ offices in Swindon have made their latest donation to a local charity which provides emergency food supplies to income-deprived individuals and families in the town.
Swindon Foodbank – which relies on food and monetary donations from local people and businesses in and around Swindon – has taken
Database developer Pete Sayers is walking 177 miles to raise awareness of the amazing difference that organ donation can make.
Pete, who works at Chippenham-based renewable energy company Good Energy, will take two weeks in May to walk along the Offa’s Dyke trail from Prestatyn to Chepstow with his wife
Chartered accountancy firm Monahans has celebrated the end of successful year of fundraising for Swindon Carers’ Centre by handing over a cheque for £2,800.
Every year, each Monahans office selects a local charity to raise money for, through a variety of different activities such as quizzes, bake sales and dress-down
When colleagues of Excalibur’s technical director Graham Ford heard he was planning to trek from his home in the Welsh town of Croesyceiliog to the company’s HQ in Swindon as part of National Walk to Work day, they decided to keep him company.
The talk, on Tuesday, June 6, is part of the Salisbury International Arts Festival, and the organisation Salisbury Independents – which
The firm, who last year sponsored a concert by jazz saxophonist Courtney Pine, are supporting the singer’s tribute to Ella Fitzgerald at at Salisbury Playhouse
- Heating company swaps bath taps for barrel taps
- Hop Back Brewery to sponsor Salisbury Live
- Chartered building surveyor running London Marathon for Whizz-Kidz
- Salisbury law firm delivers careers talk to lawyers of the future
- Business owner’s five marathon trek in wife’s memory
- Wiltshire businesses recognised for work with Carers
- Beard staff launch fundraising drive for two Swindon charities
- Solar power brings farming to life for Wiltshire school
- Creative firms invited to take part in ’trolley dash with a difference’
- Law firm’s obsolete branded clothing makes a difference in Africa
- Neal's Yard Remedies Salisbury renews Salisbury Festival sponsorship
- Swindon lawyers help to Colour the World Orange
- Hills supports boxer in championships bid
- Accountants renew their sponsorship of Salisbury Festival
- That’s a wrap - campaign raises £4k+ for Prospect Hospice
- Donation is just the business for Swindon charities
- Law firm raises thousands for Dorothy House Hospice Care
- Law firm Goughs raise £14,500 for their charity of the year
- Homeless issue highlighted by Excalibur sleep out
- Bragging rights up for grabs as Thrings cyclists prepare for Paris bike ride
- Fundraising appeal for air ambulance and older people hits the heights
- Heating company appeals for gifts for the homeless
- Estate agents raise £500 for Swindon’s homeless
- Law firm aim to give air ambulance appeal a lift
- The Consortium helps local school following arson attack
- It’s about time – Wiltshire’s oldest business hosts charity launch
- On your bike, charity tells networkers
- Working For Carers annual gala to celebrate achievements
- Wiltshire Business and Sports Gala to return in 2017
- New Swindon poem now has a video