Marsha, the charity’s pilot bear mascot, cheered on those taking part in the Swindon Santa Fun Run at Lydiard Park, Swindon, and even took part in the Zumba
Celebrating charity work and good deeds in the Wiltshire and Swindon business community.
Instead of giving Christmas cards, Hills has donated £150 each to Doorway, a Chippenham-based drop in centre offering a range of services to homeless people and Threshold Housing Link, which provides accommodation
Trumpeter Matthew Powell was crowned at the Devizes Eisteddfod, which took place at the Town Hall.
Seventeen-year-old Matthew wowed judges with his recital of Hummel's Trumpet Concerto, first movement.
IT equipment donated by accountancy firm RSM in Swindon has been given a new lease of life for use in schools in Zambia and Zimbabwe.
The IT equipment, which was decommissioned by RSM ahead of the firm's move to new premises in Firefly Avenue in Swindon last year was donated
Businesses across Wiltshire have raised £788 for Parkinson’s UK’s Malmesbury and District branch at the Chippenham Charity Quiz, organised by chartered accountants MHA Monahans.
The event saw 14 teams come together in a battle of the brains, with the ‘Beasts of Bodman’ taking first place.
Parkinson’s UK’s Malmesbury and District
Francis George, senior partner at francis george solicitor-advocate, is also chairman of the North Wiltshire branch of Resolution, a growing group of family lawyers which works to resolve disputes and family-related
Wiltshire Air Ambulance is better off to the tune of £1,000 thanks to the fundraising efforts of two Swindon companies.
Akcess Medical, which runs a non-emergency patient transport service, and its sister company Akcess CIC, which provides community transport, netted the funds from a fun day they ran in the
- Sleep out raises £4,000 for homeless shelter
- Staff have bags of enthusiasm for volunteering
- Recruiters put best feet forward for charity climb
- Business owner raises £1,500 in memory of his father
- Financial advisor raises £4,000 on Paris cycle ride
- Cyclists complete 160-mile Kenya challenge
- Accountant paddles solo from Bristol to London to raise money hospice
- Insolvency team secures £120,000 for charities supporting Swindon’s children
- Financial advisers find a home for charity through mortgages
- Swindon lawyers find the ‘will’ to help charity
- Environmental grant will held river flourish
- From miles per gallon to pounds per mile – motor dealer helps charity walkers hit fundraising target
- IT Institute staff GoTo charity to hand over cheque
- Entrepreneur to run half marathon in memory of father
- Professional services firm has charity clay shoot in its sights
- Octogenarian trains as Swindon radio DJ
- Staff raise funds in memory of colleague
- Sponsorship is a stroke of genius for Swindon social media company
- Wiltshire firms back UK-long run
- Accountancy firm counts up another successful year of fundraising (2)
- Techies take to two wheels for charity
- Accountancy firm counts up another successful year of fundraising
- Wiltshire businesses recognised for going above and beyond for unpaid carers
- Solicitors brave the heat to run, swim, and cycle
- Law firm's sponsorship bowls over cricketers
- IT firm managers run miles for Mind
- Copier firm sponsors printing for parenting charity
- Law firm backs opera initiative
- Villagers get new pavilion with help of Hills
- Swindon residents asked to put best foot forward for carers