With nothing more than some pieces of cardboard and basic sleeping bags, staff at Excalibur Communications in Swindon have raised over £2,000 for Wiltshire Air Ambulance and Threshold Housing Link by spending a night out on the tarmac in the company’s car park.
Celebrating charity work and good deeds in the Wiltshire and Swindon business community.
A team of cyclists from commercial law firm Thrings who successfully completed this year’s gruelling Bristol-to-Paris bike ride have thrown down the gauntlet to their successors to raise a record-breaking amount of money for Bristol children’s hospital charity, Above & Beyond.
While spending four days pedalling 430km from Bristol to
They are running a Reverse Advent Calendar event and are asking people to donate a gift every day in the run-up to festivities.
Bevirs’ staff from their office in Royal Wootton Bassett’s High Street will be raising money for Wiltshire Air Ambulance at the town’s annual Christmas Lights Switch-On and Shopping event on
A Cricklade lettings agency, which launched an appeal to help two Wiltshire charities, has smashed its fundraising target.
mlettings hoped to raise £800 to split between Wiltshire Air Ambulance and Cricklade Open Door, which supports older people living in the community. But the response was so great, in the end
The team, led by Fiona Cox and Lee Haynes, spent the day at the Old Town Christmas Lights Switch On event last Sunday November 27 offering refreshments and running a tombola
As well as 34 students’ and teachers’ desks, the Trowbridge-based company provided the The Avenue School with 72 chairs within a matter of days.
- It’s about time – Wiltshire’s oldest business hosts charity launch
- On your bike, charity tells networkers
- Working For Carers annual gala to celebrate achievements
- Wiltshire Business and Sports Gala to return in 2017
- New Swindon poem now has a video
- Hills Group’s charitable Christmas giving
- Lawyers donate £100k of equipment to social enterprise
- Good Energy wins award for office rainforest stunt
- Hills hosts bake-off for Children in Need