In its fifth year of supporting Swindon’s homeless, 17 colleagues took part in the event of Friday (January 18), sleeping on cardboard in the company
Celebrating charity work and good deeds in the Wiltshire and Swindon business community.
Stephen Depla, Teresa Norsworthy, Alex Minoudis, Chris Harris, Gareth Evans, Laura Chapman, Hayley Kennedy, and Leila Nairne – who are based at the firm's Marlborough office – sorted donations including
John Williams, co-founder of John Williams Heating Services, took part in his first half marathon event last month in memory of Steve Williams, who passed away suddenly in December 2017
Two quantity surveyors from Swindon-headquartered construction firm Beard have completed a 160-mile office challenge, cycling from the firm’s Guildford Office, to its offices in Oxford, Swindon and Bristol.
The challenge was to raise money for Youth Challenge Oxfordshire (YoCO) and the Nasio Trust.
The couple, who founded and own Chippenham-based 24-7 Staffing, are scaling Mount Toubkal in Morocco, and sponsorship they raise will go to Cancer Research
Alice, of Highworth-based Grosvenor Consultancy, covered the 315 miles over four days in August.
Accountant Edd Stone has just returned from an epic fund-raising feat in memory of his grandmother who was cared for in a West Country hospice.
Ruby Stone, 92, spent the last weeks of her life in the care of the team at St Peter’s Hospice in Keynsham, near Bristol.
- Insolvency team secures £120,000 for charities supporting Swindon’s children
- Financial advisers find a home for charity through mortgages
- Swindon lawyers find the ‘will’ to help charity
- Environmental grant will held river flourish
- From miles per gallon to pounds per mile – motor dealer helps charity walkers hit fundraising target
- IT Institute staff GoTo charity to hand over cheque
- Entrepreneur to run half marathon in memory of father
- Professional services firm has charity clay shoot in its sights
- Octogenarian trains as Swindon radio DJ
- Staff raise funds in memory of colleague
- Sponsorship is a stroke of genius for Swindon social media company
- Wiltshire firms back UK-long run
- Accountancy firm counts up another successful year of fundraising (2)
- Techies take to two wheels for charity
- Accountancy firm counts up another successful year of fundraising
- Wiltshire businesses recognised for going above and beyond for unpaid carers
- Solicitors brave the heat to run, swim, and cycle
- Law firm's sponsorship bowls over cricketers
- IT firm managers run miles for Mind
- Copier firm sponsors printing for parenting charity
- Law firm backs opera initiative
- Villagers get new pavilion with help of Hills
- Swindon residents asked to put best foot forward for carers
- Signage firm to sponsor Tour de Troops endurance cycling event
- Best feet forward for Wiltshire firm’s fundraising
- Publicans and bar staff get behind dementia drive
- Wiltshire businesswomen raise £1,000 at anniversary bash
- Law firm announces fundraising event in Mental Health Week
- Self build centre supports home-grown radio station
- Care home provider launches grants for community groups