Already this year, 27 of the National Childbirth Trust's 332 branches have benefited from the Swindon-based company’s CSR project.
Celebrating charity work and good deeds in the Wiltshire and Swindon business community.
Operaluna was established in Marlborough in 1995, with the aim of bringing top-notch performances with affordable ticket prices to the county.
Swindon Carers Centre supports around 4,000 unpaid carers in Swindon by offering them a break from looking after sick, elderly or disabled relatives.
The team at Wiltshire learning and development agency RTS Group have been getting sweaty to raise money for charity as part of May’s National Walking Month – and plan to reach China!
Staff and associates at the Notton-based business have been running, walking, rowing, cycling and swimming, then totting up
The smart new timber pavilion at Meysey Hampton replaced a dilapidated 50-year-old structure. The £35,000 project cost was bolstered with a £15,000 grant from Hills through the
Swindon-based iDeal Displays, which also specialises in providing exhibition stands for businesses across the world, join L3 TRL technology and Anchor Vans as sponsors of the event, a five-day cycle between Land's End and
The 43 customer-facing staff have been learning more about dementia so that people suffering from the illness, and their
- Wiltshire businesswomen raise £1,000 at anniversary bash
- Law firm announces fundraising event in Mental Health Week
- Self build centre supports home-grown radio station
- Care home provider launches grants for community groups
- Accountants step up for White Horse Challenge
- Electronics firm raises £12,000 for airbase appeal
- Plumbing firm helps beer lovers sink more ale
- Charity seeks heroes to take a dive
- Construction firm staff raise over £15k for Asperger’s and autism charity
- Volunteering programme hits the right note with radio station
- White Horse Challenge open for entries
- Construction firm staff raise £15k for Radiotherapy Appeal
- Planning for a sporting event ‘like financial planning’
- Beauty therapy company gives free manicures to encourage smear tests
- Pre-school gets a helping hand from packaging firm
- Accountants donate old branded goods to young people in Africa
- Carers charity to hold gala event
- Business show announces its charity of the year
- Business coach becomes ambassador for Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance to benefit from brewery's fundraising
- Gift wrap service raises thousands for charity
- Business Against Poverty names Triangle Design its member of the year
- Excalibur staff raise £10,000 for air ambulance appeal
- Law firm picks Mind as charity of the year
- Props to Hills – sponsor of Westbury rugby festival
- Beard’s Christmas sleigh-pull tops off its year of fundraising
- Festive fun raises funds for foodbank
- Swindon's carers choir brings festive mood to car dealership
- Swindon’s Needy Dogs Charity boosted by fundraising efforts of CMS SupaTrak
- Heating company supports homeless and lonely at Christmas