A cheque was handed over by NSBRC managing director Harvey Fremlin to the not-for-profit station, whose presenters and technicians
Celebrating charity work and good deeds in the Wiltshire and Swindon business community.
Care at home provider Bluebird Care Swindon is once again offering to back a local group which supports older people in the Swindon area.
The company will fund a £250 community grant, and is currently looking for applications from groups, charities and organisations which work in Swindon to help support
Fabrinet joined the WAA’s 100 Club in March 2017 and pledged to raise £10,000 for the new Airbase Appeal.
A skydive will take place at Netheravon Airfield on Saturday, May 12. Leading the charge will be Business Against Poverty non-executive director and trustee Dick Beath, a former British Infantry major.
Staff at chartered accountancy firm MHA Monahans have put on their trainers and stepped up to start off this year’s White Horse Challenge at full speed by covering 154.93 miles in one day – without even leaving their offices.
81 members of staff across the firm’s Swindon, Taunton and
For the third year running, co-founders Debbie and John Williams are supporting the annual Chippenham CAMRA Beer and Cider Festival which takes place in the
The donation comes as part of a company-wide, year-long fundraising appeal in celebration of the firm’s 125th business anniversary.
- Volunteering programme hits the right note with radio station
- White Horse Challenge open for entries
- Construction firm staff raise £15k for Radiotherapy Appeal
- Planning for a sporting event ‘like financial planning’
- Beauty therapy company gives free manicures to encourage smear tests
- Pre-school gets a helping hand from packaging firm
- Accountants donate old branded goods to young people in Africa
- Carers charity to hold gala event
- Business show announces its charity of the year
- Business coach becomes ambassador for Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Air Ambulance to benefit from brewery's fundraising
- Gift wrap service raises thousands for charity
- Business Against Poverty names Triangle Design its member of the year
- Excalibur staff raise £10,000 for air ambulance appeal
- Law firm picks Mind as charity of the year
- Props to Hills – sponsor of Westbury rugby festival
- Beard’s Christmas sleigh-pull tops off its year of fundraising
- Festive fun raises funds for foodbank
- Swindon's carers choir brings festive mood to car dealership
- Swindon’s Needy Dogs Charity boosted by fundraising efforts of CMS SupaTrak
- Heating company supports homeless and lonely at Christmas
- Popular charity gift-wrap returns to Brunel Shopping Centre
- Recruitment agency lends a helping paw to Dogs Trust
- Law firm is ‘Doing It For Dan’
- Pebley staff cycle length and breadth of the UK for Cancer Research
- Ready, steady bake! Staff turn out for cake morning
- Par-fect turn out for charity golf day
- Carer charity tops fundraising target – then launches new appeal
- Hills delivers Cycle Safe event to local schools
- Law firm becomes senior corporate partner of Forever Friends Appeal