Businesses that are part of the 100 Club pledge to raise £10,000 each, in a bid to raise £1.25m for Wiltshire Air
Celebrating charity work and good deeds in the Wiltshire and Swindon business community.
A Swindon accountancy firm has set its sights on fundraising by sponsoring an annual charity clay shoot.
Regulatory Accounting is backing the seventh annual clay shoot in aid of TWIGS, the town’s charity which supports people with mental health and addiction problems and, more recently, those with dementia.
A hedgehog rescue charity is £100 better off thanks to the diligent work of the Melksham Household Recycling Centre team, and a donation from The Hills Group charity committee.
Robin Pearse, site supervisor at Melksham HRC put aside any coins which were found during the daily site clean-up and after
The Devizes based law firm entered three teams into the JLL Property Triathlon at Dorney Lake, Eton, with their A Team coming sixth out out 272 in the mixed relay class, and 34th
A Swindon lawyer is set to challenge her fear of heights next week when she wing walks for children’s charity, Cerebra.
Christine Bunting, director of Hyphen Law, the specialist Court of Protection law firm based in Swindon, will climb onto the wing of a 1940s Boeing Stearman biplane on Friday.
Students at a school in Marlborough will have the opportunity to quiz a leading Wiltshire lawyer about negotiating their transition from education to the world of work and enhancing their future prospects.
Fiona Kellow, partner and head of private client at Thrings, has been appointed Enterprise Adviser by St John’s
Trowbridge-based InEvents is backing Transaid’s London to Paris cycling challenge, which takes place in September, by sponsoring one of the cyclists taking part.
- Swindon charity CALM receives £4,000 from tech firm employees
- Brennan winner at Hills Wiltshire Professionals’ Golf Championship
- MD goes back to school as former head girl helps with interview training
- Pedal power brings boost for Swindon charity
- School seeks local employers to attend jobs fair
- Care team get on their bikes for local charity
- Selwood Housing Group employees raise over £460 for Stepping Stones charity
- Volvo lovers will drive fundraising at charity track day
- Chippenham’s first Soap Box Derby to be sponsored by heating firm
- Entrepreneur swaps diggers for racing bike in IronMan challenge
- Garden Centre aims to help Air Ambulance Appeal coffers grow
- Swindonians asked to put best foot forward for carers
- Royds Withy King raises over £26,750 for Prospect Hospice
- Accountants’ fundraising for Swindon Carers reaches £2,800
- Westover Nissan and Toyota sponsor Salisbury Arts Festival
- Connect Group manager to wield his racquet for his country
- Waterstones books a date with Salisbury Festival’s literature speakers
- Not to be sniffed at - law firm’s charity quiz night will include ‘smell round’
- Property agency pledges a donation to charity for every home valuation during 2017
- Hills Group gives schools the chance to bag free compost
- Law firm sponsors festival appearance of renowned journalist
- Brewin Dolphin helps literature lovers get back to nature
- Sports club bowled over by generosity of Pebley Beach
- Hills Group sponsorship for young Marlborough golf pro
- Swindon Foodbank stocks up following law firm donation
- Angry sheep can’t halt Excalibur’s Long Walk to Work for Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Database developer marks 30th anniversary of transplant by walking length of Wales
- Salisbury’s independent traders sponsor talk by Lady Carnarvon
- Swindon accountants’ fundraising reaches £2,800
- Law firm sponsors jazz singer at Salisbury Festival