Situated in the pedestrianised area, adjacent the Brunel Shopping Centre and Swindon’s tented market, the property faces onto the redeveloped
Property consultants Alder King have let three high quality brand new industrial units totalling 4,536 sq ft at Wiltshire Council’s Castledown Business Park at Ludgershall.
The lettings at Brydges Court, the second phase at Castledown Business Park constructed by St Modwen, were agreed with three local occupiers and follow two
Salisbury professionals now have a fresh, dynamic and flexible place to work from with the opening of the new Regus workspace at Cross Keys House, Queens Street.
The official opening took place on Thursday, March 23, with a ribbon cutting ceremony conducted by Councillor Derek Brown, the 756th Mayor of
The MD of Kilpatrick & Co was pictured on Saturday giving Alan King’s Ziga Boy a spin on the gallops at Barbury Castle.
Delta 701/702 is a modern office/studio building, extending to 1,987 sq. ft.
Last used as a dance studio, the premises offers a highly adaptable workspace,
The modern industrial / warehouse unit at Aerial Business Park, Membury gives approximately 10,490 sq ft over two storeys.
Former Kennet District Council headquarters Browfort has been sold to retirement scheme developer McCarthy and Stone following a deal brokered by Bruton Knowles property consultants.
Formerly the headquarters of Kennet District Council, the six and a half acre site on Bath Road has been diligently marketed by Bruton Knowles on
- De Marchi Engineering acquires additional Chippenham industrial unit
- Dorcan Business Village unit is a sweet deal for Lollypop
- Carpet firm on a roll with new premises
- Global firm has designs on workshop
- Rare Pewsey unit comes to the market
- Escape Room bid for office suite
- Suite of offices in heart of Swindon’s Old Town come onto market
- HPH continues its asset management programme at Chippenham’s Bewley House
- Commercial property agent hails landmark rates ruling
- Barnstorming performance delivers Alder King’s 16th consecutive win
- Business park units snapped up before they are built
- Renowned body artist to set up shop in Marlborough
- Regus opens first Salisbury centre
- Hills Homes sees success as view home boosts sales
- High quality industrial unit available on Swindon’s popular Equity Trade Centre
- Cosmetics store Bobbi Brown opens in Marlborough High Street
- Confectioner is sweet on Salisbury High Street
- Physio takes last empty unit in Marlborough precinct
- Rates appeal deadline is looming, businesses reminded
- Swindon’s industrial property market take up at record levels
- Rare opportunity to buy central Swindon freehold
- Hear, hear for shop relocation
- Swindon’s commercial property market ends year with bounce-back
- Kilpatrick & Co offers opportunity to buy town centre freehold
- Dairy farming supplier takes Codford units
- Aster Group enjoys record year of housebuilding
- Positive industrial demand leads to record Swindon take-up – report
- Landmark town centre building sold to occupier
- Music school moves to the beat of Swindon town centre
- Estate agent accepted into the Guild