The play area is situated next to the new food hub The Crossing on the upper floor of the shopping centre. It replaces Bonkers
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
Acting on behalf of Petchey Holdings, property consultants Alder King and Loveday have concluded four transactions at the group’s Ash and Birch Industrial Estate – part of Kembrey Park.
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has been instructed to market two parcels of land at Brook Lane and Stephenson Road on Northacre Industrial Park.
The deal at Unit 2, London Road Office Park was negotiated by property consultancy Myddelton & Major.
Trowbridge-based Kavanaghs acquired the Brickfields Industrial Estate in Bracknell for a family investment company in 2017, but were disappointed when anchor tenant Europcar decide to leave the site at the end of
137 High Street offers 1,581 square feet over four storeys.
- Premises are just white for wedding firm
- Museum snaps up Old Sarum unit
- Caffeine boost for popular industrial estate
- The Mobility Store expands its engineering capacity with Wroughton industrial unit
- Rare Swindon freehold comes to market
- Drilling firm puts down new foundations in Westbury
- Brewery to open canal-side bar as part of restoration
- Expanding beauty salon to move into Regent Street
- Hardwood furniture retailer expands into Woodland
- Spa brings splash of colour to Gorse Hill
- Thrings eyes long-term growth with office relocation
- Two central Marlborough industrial units come to market
- Property agent retains 'most active' title for sixth year
- Property consultant helps technology recruitment business expand
- Expanding packaging company moves into new premises
- Former wool shop and laundrette comes onto market
- Company lights up Old Library base
- City’s first Grade A offices for decade now available
- New faces and a facelift for estate agent
- Lots of interest in Commercial Road property
- £2.3 million deal sees business park fully sold
- New premises for Thrings as firm pledges commitment to London for another decade
- Perfect property for pets on the market
- Commercial property: retail struggles as chains close stores
- Strong interest expected in Beacon Centre unit
- Businesses urged to remember to register longer leases
- Commercial property supply shortages drive rental growth in Swindon – report
- Prestigious 19th century hotel changes hands
- Georgian guest house set for new chapter in its history
- Construction of new homes in Devizes begins