The multinational technology company, headquartered in Canada, specialises in software and services to improve the operational efficiency and regulatory compliance of logistics and transportation operations with customers including
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
A leading UK specialist distributor of components and systems for high voltage, pulsed power and power electronics is expanding into a further unit at Shrivenham Hundred Business Park near Swindon following rapid growth over the last two years.
Growing plant hire firm Tiger Plant Hire has moved to larger premises in Swindon. The firm, which runs a fleet of diggers, dumpers, telehandlers and forklifts which it rents to businesses in the construction industry, has moved to a two-acre site on Bridge End Road.
20 Regent Street is situated opposite Sports Direct, Specsavers and fashion outlet Flannels offers just over 2,000 sq ft of accommodation.
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major successfully brokered a deal for Unit 17, Harnham Trading Estate, which is owned by Legal & General’s Industrial Property Investment Fund (IPIF).
Modern office space is now available at the newly renovated Bewley House. The west wing on the ground floor offers approximately 850 sq ft and is suitable for eight to 10 employees.
The popular pub dates back to the early 1600s and will become part of the company’s tenanted estate. In total – including its managed
- Trowbridge engineering company celebrates transformation of mansion to award-winning hotel
- New development units at Westbury come to market
- Construction work starts at warehouse and industrial complex
- Personal training and fitness gym doubles its studio footprint
- Swindon offices with planning permission for retail use come to market
- Pub sale could lead to new supermarket for Chippenham
- Global technology company takes office space in Chippenham
- Beauty salon opens in Amesbury
- Building society acquisition is Swindon's largest office space deal in 15 years
- Swindon furniture frame maker invests in new workshop
- Business beds down in showroom
- Fish and chip shop joins East Wichelstowe retail scheme
- Swindon property agent celebrates successful let – in Kent
- Major refurbishment completed at Westbury business park
- New home for 'space creators'
- Swindon law firm expands with Oxfordshire opening
- Property experts feature in Parliamentary Review
- IT support firm relocates from Swindon to Cotswolds
- Mortgage business opens in Salisbury
- Swindon church changes hands
- Trio of units let in Marlborough
- Retail unit in heart of Old Town comes to market
- Quirky social club to be sold as a going concern
- Corporate finance firm secures major deal for meat wholesaler
- Flying high for former aircraft hangar sale
- Symmetry Park supports growth at Savills in 'challenging times'
- Rare opportunity to buy adjoining freeholds in central Swindon
- New veterinary practice for Chippenham
- Planning permission granted for new industrial park
- DHL is first tenant at Swindon warehouse facility