The Salisbury-based firm covering the central southern region has again won the title of Most Active Agency in Wiltshire.
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
Swindon property agent Alder King has facilitated a deal between UBC UK Ltd and Vector Resourcing that will see the technology recruitment business move into two self-contained office suites at Cirencester Office Park.
The expanding company will take 1,787 sq ft on the second floor at Unit 9.
124 High Street offers an open plan retail area of 346 sq ft, with secondary showroom/office of 214 sq ft, with side access and rear stores of 216 sq ft and staff
Sixteen office suites are to let at the substantial Warner House in Castle Street, either individually or in combinations.
The company, launched by Jon Marling in 2006, supplies a variety of plain and printed promotional bags to a range of retailers throughout the UK. As well as
Property negotiators Jenny Bowyer and Sarah Whittingham join residential lettings negotiator Nancy Haughton and Lorraine Kyte at Moore Allen & Innocent in
- Lots of interest in Commercial Road property
- £2.3 million deal sees business park fully sold
- New premises for Thrings as firm pledges commitment to London for another decade
- Perfect property for pets on the market
- Commercial property: retail struggles as chains close stores
- Strong interest expected in Beacon Centre unit
- Businesses urged to remember to register longer leases
- Commercial property supply shortages drive rental growth in Swindon – report
- Prestigious 19th century hotel changes hands
- Georgian guest house set for new chapter in its history
- Construction of new homes in Devizes begins
- Growing vape chain takes former butchers shop
- Retail property returns to the market
- Land sold at giant business park
- Developers complete refurbishment of Chippenham's Bewley House
- Recruitment company moves into new offices
- Pool firm dives into new unit
- Digital marketing company expands again in Swindon
- Hi-spec warehouse and office building on market for £1.25m
- New business centre nearly fully sold
- Asset management company expands at Swindon’s Holbrook House
- Major healthcare provider takes Technology House space
- Commercial portfolio is brought to the market
- Prominent Salisbury office block is sold
- Top three placing for Kilpatrick & Co
- Former bike and coffee shop comes onto lettings market
- Retail property sector struggles while demand for industrial space is booming – report
- Success at auction for Kavanaghs
- Former nightspot comes onto the market
- Rail consultancy pulls into Swindon’s Focal Point