Firat Construction Ltd will convert the first floor and ground floor rear office space of 53 Commercial Road into a residential dwelling, leaving a small shop area at the front
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
The firm was approached by the owner of 105 Commercial Road, whose tenant had expressed a desire to leave the property before the lease expired.
Amid significant investment in the town, Chippenham is attracting key names to north Wiltshire, acting as a catalyst for business development.
Whilst Aldi, Lidl and Travelodge are making their move on Chippenham, the town benefits from heavy investment in its infrastructure such as the multi-million pound upgrade of Chippenham
A major report on the state of the commercial property market reports continuing strife in the retail sector – but it's not all bad news for Swindon's retail scene, according to one leading commercial property agent.
Internally, 16 Trevllo Road has been fitted out as a sophisticated salon – it was, until this week, occupied by the award-winning Jessica's Hair and Beauty, which
Commercial property manager, Stephen Brickell, said, "Having spent two weeks conducting viewings with a range of potential purchasers from private individuals, investment companies and public bodies, and numerous offers of terms, I am
Kareen Jackson will be displaying some of her collection at Unit 13 Hughenden Yard in Marlborough, where she last exhibited in 2014.
- Engineering firm and housing association take new premises at Bowerhill Industrial Estate
- Data management company expands into new premises
- Westbury warehouse carries £1.2m price tag
- Affordable offices with flexible terms come onto market
- New premises no pipe dream for drainage contractor
- Community shopping centres remain resilient thanks to Click and Collect
- Two retail properties on busy street come onto market
- Industrial unit to go under the hammer
- Environment and health team set for move to energy efficient property
- Mixed use commercial premises secured by Wiltshire property agent
- Drama students stage a takeover of fitness studio
- Lift firm going up with new unit
- Flower shop blooms in Marlborough
- Marlborough car dealership drives to market
- Housing association is finalist in West of England Building Excellence Awards
- You can still get a 'bun' at former Greggs
- Historic hotel gets 10 revamped rooms
- New offices for firm of quantity surveyors
- Prime office investment for sale with Wiltshire property agent
- Removal firm heads to popular Westbury estate
- Prominent Calne property on market for first time in a decade
- No kiddin' – property agent acquires play centre for client
- Occupancy rates high at industrial estate following moves and expansions
- Property agent drives home car lot deal
- Development land at Westbury comes onto market
- Eye-catching retail premises in Marlborough High Street come onto market
- Down to earth expansion for NFU Mutual
- Café premises come to market as Subway moves to overpass
- Premises are just white for wedding firm
- Museum snaps up Old Sarum unit