98 Cricklade Road, formerly a mobile phone repair shop, offers 372 sq ft and is to let on a new full repairing and insuring lease for flexible terms.
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
Unit 24 at the Equity Trade Centre, Hobley Drive, Stratton offers 6,070 sq ft of accommodation.
51 Castle Street was marketed with a guide price of £480,000 and yields a rental income of 48,000 a year from its tenants – an event catering company which
Luna Lifts has taken a five-year lease on Unit 8 at the first new business centre development for more than a decade on the town’s giant 160-acre Solstice Park.
Ramboll will be moving its Wiltshire office, currently located in Box, to the town centre office building this summer, joining the likes of the
Students at the prestigious Tanwood School will have more space for the preparation and presentation of performances including drama productions and plays, following an expansion into a neighbouring property.
Tanwood Youth Theatre Ltd has taken the lease on Delta 705, 1,025 sq ft of space formerly used as a fitness
Commercial property agents Kavanaghs secured the asking rent of £5,250 PA for Unit 4 from Sarah Styles Florist, reporting plenty of interest in the attractive town centre property with high ceilings and prominent display window.
- Marlborough car dealership drives to market
- Housing association is finalist in West of England Building Excellence Awards
- You can still get a 'bun' at former Greggs
- Historic hotel gets 10 revamped rooms
- New offices for firm of quantity surveyors
- Prime office investment for sale with Wiltshire property agent
- Removal firm heads to popular Westbury estate
- Prominent Calne property on market for first time in a decade
- No kiddin' – property agent acquires play centre for client
- Occupancy rates high at industrial estate following moves and expansions
- Property agent drives home car lot deal
- Development land at Westbury comes onto market
- Eye-catching retail premises in Marlborough High Street come onto market
- Down to earth expansion for NFU Mutual
- Café premises come to market as Subway moves to overpass
- Premises are just white for wedding firm
- Museum snaps up Old Sarum unit
- Caffeine boost for popular industrial estate
- The Mobility Store expands its engineering capacity with Wroughton industrial unit
- Rare Swindon freehold comes to market
- Drilling firm puts down new foundations in Westbury
- Brewery to open canal-side bar as part of restoration
- Expanding beauty salon to move into Regent Street
- Hardwood furniture retailer expands into Woodland
- Spa brings splash of colour to Gorse Hill
- Thrings eyes long-term growth with office relocation
- Two central Marlborough industrial units come to market
- Property agent retains 'most active' title for sixth year
- Property consultant helps technology recruitment business expand
- Expanding packaging company moves into new premises