Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
The centre, which sits just outside the town on the giant 160-acre Solstice Park, is the first new-build business centre development there for more than a decade.
The relocation of Philip Brown Violins to new Grade II listed premises in Cheap Street, Newbury came with a number of challenges, which took expertise to overcome.
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully negotiated the letting of Unit 5, Barnack Business Centre in Blakey Road, Salisbury to Ward Williams Associates, a company with six UK offices.
The firm has been instructed to manage 1, 18-22, and 53 Commercial Road – bringing to five its portfolio on the same road, two of which are already under offer.
XS Distribution, a wholesale distributor of hardware, consumer electrical devices, and mobile phones has taken the lease on 54 Godwin Court, in a deal brokered by commercial property specialists Kavanaghs.
Unit 5 offers 681 sq ft of recently refurbished ground floor accommodation, with suspended ceilings, Cat II lighting and a parking allocation.
- Strong interest in Sarum Point shops
- Housing association opens new office in Melksham
- Work starts to convert Victorian laundry into Hilton Hotel
- Accountancy firm moves into Corsham offices
- New doors for Open Dawes as training firm relocates
- Global tech firm moves to Chippenham
- Power components firm creates a buzz with business park expansion
- Sweet dreams as sleep company beds down in unit
- Growing plant hire firm moves to larger premises
- Small businesses get chance to rub shoulders with global firms
- Town centre shop comes onto freehold market
- Brewery's move into Wiltshire is a Proper Job
- Trowbridge engineering company celebrates transformation of mansion to award-winning hotel
- New development units at Westbury come to market
- Construction work starts at warehouse and industrial complex
- Personal training and fitness gym doubles its studio footprint
- Swindon offices with planning permission for retail use come to market
- Pub sale could lead to new supermarket for Chippenham
- Global technology company takes office space in Chippenham
- Beauty salon opens in Amesbury
- Building society acquisition is Swindon's largest office space deal in 15 years
- Swindon furniture frame maker invests in new workshop
- Business beds down in showroom
- Fish and chip shop joins East Wichelstowe retail scheme
- Swindon property agent celebrates successful let – in Kent
- Major refurbishment completed at Westbury business park
- New home for 'space creators'
- Swindon law firm expands with Oxfordshire opening
- Property experts feature in Parliamentary Review
- IT support firm relocates from Swindon to Cotswolds