The Gorse Hill premises were previously occupied by Entertainment 4 You, who specialised in DVDs, DVD box-sets, CDs and collectables.
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
The 2,680 sq ft of office space offers occupiers a number of new features including, LED energy efficient lighting, a brand new heating system, intelligent lighting in stairwells, refurbished communal areas and new
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully let Unit 17-18, Norton Enterprise Park on the Churchfields Industrial Estate.
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major is marketing Ancestor House at the Beacon Centre on the giant 160-acre Solstice Park.
Independently-owned 24-7 Staffing has signed a five-year lease on Suites 2C & 2D at Minton House.
This follows property consultancy Myddelton & Major successfully negotiating a deal for the 1,951 sq ft premises.
Print and digital marketing company the ESP Group, which doubled in size five years ago following significant investment in new services and equipment, is expanding again, taking circa 19,000 sq ft of additional new premises in Swindon.
The Group, which includes specialist companies ESP Colour, BRAVEDOG, Hub Logistics and (applaud),
Just one unit remains of the first phase of 12 being developed at The Bluestone Centre by Salisbury-based Nationwide Engineering Group.
- Asset management company expands at Swindon’s Holbrook House
- Major healthcare provider takes Technology House space
- Commercial portfolio is brought to the market
- Prominent Salisbury office block is sold
- Top three placing for Kilpatrick & Co
- Former bike and coffee shop comes onto lettings market
- Retail property sector struggles while demand for industrial space is booming – report
- Success at auction for Kavanaghs
- Former nightspot comes onto the market
- Rail consultancy pulls into Swindon’s Focal Point
- Swindon leisure firm expands to Oxford
- Health spa comes onto property market
- Swindon property group calls for major shake-up of local planning rules
- Industrial unit snapped up as an investment
- Offices in heart of buzzing retail zone come onto market
- Planning permission granted on former factory site
- Premises go as far back as the history of business
- Students learn the secrets of new homes from Newland Homes
- Former hair salon is a snip at £13,500 pa
- Melksham property portfolio to go under the hammer
- Firm makes beeline for former Wasp building
- Special discount rent on last double unit at Rockhaven
- Large plant depot in Hullavington comes to the market
- One of Swindon’s most distinctive retail units comes onto market
- Family law firm inspired by office suite
- Dance school waltzes into new premises
- Unit shapes up for gym company
- First floor offices in historic courtyard let
- Saved jobs is icing on the cake of property deal
- Industrial units are music to the ears of new tenants