Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully negotiated the sale of Unit E2D at Wyndham Business Centre off Hindon Lane.
Fady Assy who has long been involved with Lebanese food and restaurants, assisted by his family, who also have previous experience in restaurant operations, will be taking over 40 Havelock
An unprecedented shortage of industrial space in the UK has brought new significance to the speculative development being undertaken at Symmetry Park in Swindon, according to a leading logistics expert.
Latest data from global real estate advisor Colliers International shows the UK has just over a year’s worth of industrial
Flat occupier demand is being experienced across all three main sectors of the UK commercial property market, with the only growth being seen in the industrial/distribution sector, according to the latest Commercial Property Market Survey from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
The units were let by Kavanaghs on behalf of local developer Redhorn Holdings Limited.
The offices are self-contained, mainly open plan and extending to 787 sq ft, centrally heated and carpeted with double glazed windows with fluorescent and spot lighting with their own
A private investor has snapped up Shop Units 1 & 2, Sloane Court, at 37-39 High Street, through property consultancy Myddelton & Major.
- Shutters firm completes unit deal
- Take a butchers at Swindon property – fresh to the market
- Growing truck parts firm picks up a new property
- Expanding skincare business grows into farm conversion business park
- Wiltshire property agent lets Somerset shop
- Ground floor of historic Chippenham building comes to market
- Woodworking firm takes long lease on warehouse at leafy Salisbury business park
- Unit a perfect fit for personal trainer
- UBC appoints Alder King to market space at Cirencester Office Park
- Award-winning apartments in converted Swindon office blocks sell out
- Barron Heating on the move to new Swindon premises as expansion plans warm up
- Gorse Hill shop successfully let
- Major new development at Old Sarum
- Kilpatrick & Co brings retail unit to lettings market
- Demand for commercial property up again
- Former family centre offered for sale
- Beard starts work on new learning centre
- Plantlife branches out in Salisbury
- Financial advisors pick Pickwick Park
- New names at Melksham’s Avonside Enterprise Park
- Hills Homes hopes to make it two out of two at this year’s LABC awards
- Firm scores with golf centre investment
- Kilpatrick & Co cut a deal for retiring barber
- Rare Marlborough office space comes onto market
- Swindon Council and Thomas Homes scoop planning award for Old Railway Quarter work
- Property developers sell £2m of retirement apartments at one event
- From pumping water to pumping iron – gym breathes new life into old building
- Car parts firm motors into new unit
- Shops and takeaways at Hawke Ridge Business Park get go-ahead
- New 217,000 sq ft warehouse to be built at Swindon’s Symmetry Park