Nationwide Engineering Group is to develop 19 new units, ranging from 500 sq ft to 2,250 sq ft, at the strategically-located industrial park.
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
Built in the early 1800s, 32 High Street is just yards from the market town's iconic 17th century Town Hall, and is on the market for the
Online auction company The Auction Hub has signed a deal with HPH Commercial Property for new premises at the Woodland Industrial Estate in Westbury.
Founded by James Harvey formerly of Phillips, The Auction Hub is a UK-based online auction house with global reach, selling antique and contemporary items, fine art,
Commercial property agent Kilpatrick & Co has successfully let Unit 3, 138-139 Victoria Road, Swindon – a former photographer's studio – as storage for a well-established and successful Old Town restaurant.
Located half way along Victoria Road the property forms part of Victoria Centre, a two-storey building which is also
Mustafa Dolasir, who is expanding The Turkish Job Barbers from his Andover base, has opened an outlet at Unit 3 of the quaint Old Hughenden Yard, an
The centre, which sits just outside the town on the giant 160-acre Solstice Park, is the first new-build business centre development there for more than a decade.
- Commercial agent brings three Swindon properties to market
- Workshop move hits the right note for violin firm
- Global tech distributor sets up shop in Swindon's Old Town
- Office unit let to property and construction consultants
- Swindon business unit comes onto market
- Strong interest in Sarum Point shops
- Housing association opens new office in Melksham
- Work starts to convert Victorian laundry into Hilton Hotel
- Accountancy firm moves into Corsham offices
- New doors for Open Dawes as training firm relocates
- Global tech firm moves to Chippenham
- Power components firm creates a buzz with business park expansion
- Sweet dreams as sleep company beds down in unit
- Growing plant hire firm moves to larger premises
- Small businesses get chance to rub shoulders with global firms
- Town centre shop comes onto freehold market
- Brewery's move into Wiltshire is a Proper Job
- Trowbridge engineering company celebrates transformation of mansion to award-winning hotel
- New development units at Westbury come to market
- Construction work starts at warehouse and industrial complex
- Personal training and fitness gym doubles its studio footprint
- Swindon offices with planning permission for retail use come to market
- Pub sale could lead to new supermarket for Chippenham
- Global technology company takes office space in Chippenham
- Beauty salon opens in Amesbury
- Building society acquisition is Swindon's largest office space deal in 15 years
- Swindon furniture frame maker invests in new workshop
- Business beds down in showroom
- Fish and chip shop joins East Wichelstowe retail scheme
- Swindon property agent celebrates successful let – in Kent