The unit has fully refurbished offices and part mezzanine, as well as 12 allocated parking spaces and a rear service yard.
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
Concept UK Ltd, trading as Conceptual Furniture, have moved into Units 13 and 14 at Shrivenham 100 Business Park near Swindon in a deal brokered by commercial property agents Loveday.
The firm is included in the 2019 edition of the prestigious publication alongside contributions from the Prime Minister Theresa May, Lord
New tenants are Mortgages Unlimited, and a five-year lease has been agreed on the property.
Since opening its first office in 2007, Francis George Solicitor-Advocate has garnered a first-class reputation in Wiltshire and across the UK.
Evaporate – which has recently completed serval acquisitions, including business and domestic software develop Dissimilar – provides technological services to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Trio of units let in Marlborough
- Retail unit in heart of Old Town comes to market
- Quirky social club to be sold as a going concern
- Corporate finance firm secures major deal for meat wholesaler
- Flying high for former aircraft hangar sale
- Symmetry Park supports growth at Savills in 'challenging times'
- Rare opportunity to buy adjoining freeholds in central Swindon
- New veterinary practice for Chippenham
- Planning permission granted for new industrial park
- DHL is first tenant at Swindon warehouse facility
- Top tattoo studio moves into new premises
- Historic building changes hands
- Growing toy firm expands to industrial estate
- Finance company focuses on new offices
- Swindon commercial property market 'subdued due to Brexit chaos'
- New base for health care firms on business park
- Craft ale bar opens doors on Old Town
- Chartered surveyor joins commercial property agency
- New home for care company
- Town centre shop with parking comes to market
- Prospective tenants invited to cast an eye over shop
- Business specialists take city centre space
- Bluestone unit snapped up
- Two Swindon commercial freeholds come to market
- Swindon redevelopment opportunity comes to the market
- Property agent acquires £3m industrial investment on behalf of client
- Restored Victorian apartment snapped up by first-time investors
- 10,000 sq ft warehouse built in preparation for Brexit
- From pandas to pizzas, new tenants move into takeaway
- Estate agent scoops 'most active' title for seventh year