Unit 7, a 500 sq ft shop, has been let to Hayley Lambert’s Packaging Not Included, which provides customers with a means of buying food without packaging and waste.
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
54 Godwin Court offers a refurbished ground floor lock up shop with open plan retail area and prominent frontage to Godwin Court. Beyond the retail area is a small office and
A firm of corporate finance specialists has secured major investment for a meat wholesaler, paving the path to retirement for two founding shareholders.
Watersheds, based in Swindon’s Bath Road, has completed a deal to deliver private investment for Cheltenham-based Collicutt Meats Limited.
The wholesaler of fresh and frozen meat and
The largest industrial/warehouse letting in the South West in 2018 supported financial growth at the UK operation of international property agent Savills in challenging times for the real estate industry.
Retailer Iceland Foods signed a lease on the speculatively developed Unit 1 Symmetry Park in Swindon late last year. The
The Cricklade Club is a former Working Mans' Club in the heart of the market town. The property was thoroughly renovated in early 2016 and includes an event venue, a 'retro' bar area, office premises with space
The Grade II* listed hangar at Old Sarum Airfield near Salisbury was built in 1917 for the Royal Flying Corps, later
They include the iconic 19E Regent Street, which was originally built for house furnisher William H Hunter. The firm's name still adorns the building's upper levels.
- New veterinary practice for Chippenham
- Planning permission granted for new industrial park
- DHL is first tenant at Swindon warehouse facility
- Top tattoo studio moves into new premises
- Historic building changes hands
- Growing toy firm expands to industrial estate
- Finance company focuses on new offices
- Swindon commercial property market 'subdued due to Brexit chaos'
- New base for health care firms on business park
- Craft ale bar opens doors on Old Town
- Chartered surveyor joins commercial property agency
- New home for care company
- Town centre shop with parking comes to market
- Prospective tenants invited to cast an eye over shop
- Business specialists take city centre space
- Bluestone unit snapped up
- Two Swindon commercial freeholds come to market
- Swindon redevelopment opportunity comes to the market
- Property agent acquires £3m industrial investment on behalf of client
- Restored Victorian apartment snapped up by first-time investors
- 10,000 sq ft warehouse built in preparation for Brexit
- From pandas to pizzas, new tenants move into takeaway
- Estate agent scoops 'most active' title for seventh year
- Estate agent shortlisted for ‘Best In Region’ award
- Established Wiltshire hotel comes to market
- Successful let of Commercial Road property
- Iceland's Swindon move is biggest warehouse let in South West
- Firm named one of top three most active by Estates Gazette
- Land Rover specialist drives business forward
- New business facilities named in honour of The Fallen