Manufacturing and distribution units of 36,750 to 78,750 sq ft will be built at Trinity Park at Hillmead, Swindon by Trebor Developments and partner Hillwood.
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
A Devizes-based personal training and fitness studio has relocated to larger premises in the town, after agreeing rental terms on a modern industrial unit through Alder King and WRE.
Pure Grit Personal Training, which opened its previous gym on Folly Road in Devizes in 2016, has seen its client base
The sale of a 1.5-acre site on Methuen Park, which includes The Mill House pub, has been arranged by licensed property specialist, James A Baker.
This follows property consultancy Myddelton & Major successfully negotiating the letting of 1 Sloane Court at 37-39 High Street to Donna’s New Image Ltd.
Unit 1, 109/110 Commercial Road is currently fitted out for A2 office/business use, but has planning permission for A1 retail use. Other uses may be considered subject to planning.
With headquarters in Berlin and Munich, Siemens operates globally, employing 379,000 people in 200 countries and specialising in electrification, automation and digitalisation.
The company has its corporate headquarters in Swindon, and recently announced it was moving into the business banking sector.
- Swindon furniture frame maker invests in new workshop
- Business beds down in showroom
- Fish and chip shop joins East Wichelstowe retail scheme
- Swindon property agent celebrates successful let – in Kent
- Major refurbishment completed at Westbury business park
- New home for 'space creators'
- Swindon law firm expands with Oxfordshire opening
- Property experts feature in Parliamentary Review
- IT support firm relocates from Swindon to Cotswolds
- Mortgage business opens in Salisbury
- Swindon church changes hands
- Trio of units let in Marlborough
- Retail unit in heart of Old Town comes to market
- Quirky social club to be sold as a going concern
- Corporate finance firm secures major deal for meat wholesaler
- Flying high for former aircraft hangar sale
- Symmetry Park supports growth at Savills in 'challenging times'
- Rare opportunity to buy adjoining freeholds in central Swindon
- New veterinary practice for Chippenham
- Planning permission granted for new industrial park
- DHL is first tenant at Swindon warehouse facility
- Top tattoo studio moves into new premises
- Historic building changes hands
- Growing toy firm expands to industrial estate
- Finance company focuses on new offices
- Swindon commercial property market 'subdued due to Brexit chaos'
- New base for health care firms on business park
- Craft ale bar opens doors on Old Town
- Chartered surveyor joins commercial property agency
- New home for care company