Chippenham is to get a new veterinary practice, following completion of the letting of 41-42 New Road. The property has been let by Huw Thomas Commercial to Chalkland Vets Ltd who are currently fitting out the property and aim to open for business in April 2019.
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
Swindon Borough Council gave the green light to joint applicants Trebor Developments and Hillwood to erect 78,750 sq ft of warehouse and production units on a five-acre site at Hillmead.
Established in 2011, Ruby Lou’s Tattoo Studio has moved into the 782 sq ft 16 Trevello Road, previously home to Jessicas Hair & Beauty, in a deal brokered by commercial property agents Kilpatrick
Tinytown Playhomes, which makes luxury bespoke playhouses, has moved into a 1,345 sq ft unit at Bowerhill Industrial Estate.
DHL is the first tenant of the new Ignition development being built at Faraday Park by commercial property developer Canmoor.
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully negotiated the sale of the historic building which is in a sought-after location in Tisbury High Street.
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully negotiated the letting of a ground floor office suite at London Road Office Park to Focus Asset Finance Limited.
- Swindon commercial property market 'subdued due to Brexit chaos'
- New base for health care firms on business park
- Craft ale bar opens doors on Old Town
- Chartered surveyor joins commercial property agency
- New home for care company
- Town centre shop with parking comes to market
- Prospective tenants invited to cast an eye over shop
- Business specialists take city centre space
- Bluestone unit snapped up
- Two Swindon commercial freeholds come to market
- Swindon redevelopment opportunity comes to the market
- Property agent acquires £3m industrial investment on behalf of client
- Restored Victorian apartment snapped up by first-time investors
- 10,000 sq ft warehouse built in preparation for Brexit
- From pandas to pizzas, new tenants move into takeaway
- Estate agent scoops 'most active' title for seventh year
- Estate agent shortlisted for ‘Best In Region’ award
- Established Wiltshire hotel comes to market
- Successful let of Commercial Road property
- Iceland's Swindon move is biggest warehouse let in South West
- Firm named one of top three most active by Estates Gazette
- Land Rover specialist drives business forward
- New business facilities named in honour of The Fallen
- Traffic enforcement company signals expansion
- Growing IT firm moves to business park
- New owners sought for Edwardian mansion hotel
- Florist remains rooted in Cricklade Road
- Neighbouring shops on Swindon's Regent Street come to market
- Property consultant acquires retail units for investor
- School site sold for affordable housing