A major report on the state of the commercial property market reports continuing strife in the retail sector – but it's not all bad news for Swindon's retail scene, according to one leading commercial property agent.
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
Kareen Jackson will be displaying some of her collection at Unit 13 Hughenden Yard in Marlborough, where she last exhibited in 2014.
The news comes after the company confirmed an upsurge in interest for its services in the wake of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into effect last month (25 May 2018)
Fiveways House is situated within The Fiveways Industrial Estate, and offers a range of office suites as individual offices or a combination of suites for the
Plastic Engineering Solutions, which already occupies a unit on the Bowerhill Estate and was looking for additional space for larger machinery, signed the lease on a a brand new
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major is marketing Unit 1 on the town’s Hawksworth Park on the Northacre Industrial Park.
Drains Clean have taken Unit 8 Ayrshire Farm, a 2,233 sq ft industrial unit, in a deal brokered by commercial property agent Kavanaghs.
- Community shopping centres remain resilient thanks to Click and Collect
- Two retail properties on busy street come onto market
- Industrial unit to go under the hammer
- Environment and health team set for move to energy efficient property
- Mixed use commercial premises secured by Wiltshire property agent
- Drama students stage a takeover of fitness studio
- Lift firm going up with new unit
- Flower shop blooms in Marlborough
- Marlborough car dealership drives to market
- Housing association is finalist in West of England Building Excellence Awards
- You can still get a 'bun' at former Greggs
- Historic hotel gets 10 revamped rooms
- New offices for firm of quantity surveyors
- Prime office investment for sale with Wiltshire property agent
- Removal firm heads to popular Westbury estate
- Prominent Calne property on market for first time in a decade
- No kiddin' – property agent acquires play centre for client
- Occupancy rates high at industrial estate following moves and expansions
- Property agent drives home car lot deal
- Development land at Westbury comes onto market
- Eye-catching retail premises in Marlborough High Street come onto market
- Down to earth expansion for NFU Mutual
- Café premises come to market as Subway moves to overpass
- Premises are just white for wedding firm
- Museum snaps up Old Sarum unit
- Caffeine boost for popular industrial estate
- The Mobility Store expands its engineering capacity with Wroughton industrial unit
- Rare Swindon freehold comes to market
- Drilling firm puts down new foundations in Westbury
- Brewery to open canal-side bar as part of restoration