Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has brokered a deal on the letting of Suite 2 in Cross Keys House, Queen Street.
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully negotiated the letting of Unit 16 to Training Hands (Amesbury) Ltd.
Brunel House occupies the southwest side of Havelock Square, which in 2016 enjoyed an £850,000 spruce-up including new seating, paving, lighting and trees.
The first of eight apartments created within two Victorian retail stores has been snapped up by a couple who say Swindon is one of the best buy-to-let investments in the country.
Harriet and Anthony Jane, who live in Christian Malford say when they were researching where to buy their first
Brunel House overlooks Havelock Square and the Brunel Statue and offers retail/restaurant space on two floors with ancillary accommodation above.
Kavanaghs acquired Building 8210 on the Gloucester Business Park on behalf of a private investment company for just under £3m.
Kavanaghs will manage the property as part of its client's growing portfolio.
GWP Group, which designs and manufactures packaging solutions for local, regional and international companies, will ensure Just in Time deliveries to its customers can be fulfilled. The new
- From pandas to pizzas, new tenants move into takeaway
- Estate agent scoops 'most active' title for seventh year
- Estate agent shortlisted for ‘Best In Region’ award
- Established Wiltshire hotel comes to market
- Successful let of Commercial Road property
- Iceland's Swindon move is biggest warehouse let in South West
- Firm named one of top three most active by Estates Gazette
- Land Rover specialist drives business forward
- New business facilities named in honour of The Fallen
- Traffic enforcement company signals expansion
- Growing IT firm moves to business park
- New owners sought for Edwardian mansion hotel
- Florist remains rooted in Cricklade Road
- Neighbouring shops on Swindon's Regent Street come to market
- Property consultant acquires retail units for investor
- School site sold for affordable housing
- More development at Bluestone
- Occupiers expand at industrial estate
- Industrial units come onto market
- Standards to tackle unfair commercial property service charges published
- Retail property to get a residential makeover after sale
- Lock up let in record time
- Former hairdressing salon comes on to property market
- Chippenham - attractive option for thriving firms
- Office sold for £3.12 million
- Latest property survey highlights ongoing strife for retail sector
- Driftwood artist to display little shops in shopping precinct
- Engineering firm and housing association take new premises at Bowerhill Industrial Estate
- Data management company expands into new premises
- Westbury warehouse carries £1.2m price tag