The eight year old company has moved to a specious office at the new business park, on the outskirts of Westbury.
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
An imposing, Grade II listed Edwardian mansion near Trowbridge is being marketed by Colliers International.
The 13-bedroom, family-run Fieldways Hotel and Health Club in Hilperton has bar, restaurant and function facilities which help to generate net sales in excess of £369,000.
Ed Jefferson from Colliers International’s hotels team said
The property consultants are marketing the freeholds of the iconic 19E Regent Street, along with numbers 20 and 21/22.
Selwood Housing has bought the disused former Margaret Stancomb school site from Wiltshire Council.
Built in 1893 to provide primary education for 139 children aged between three and seven years
72 Cricklade Road has been successfully let to specialist Wokingham-based flowers, plants, seeds reseller Shuban Enterprises, and the shop will continue trading under the name George Lesley Flowers as the resident tenant.
Having acquired 51 Castle Street on behalf of the investor earlier this year, the agents were approached by the owners of the adjoining 53 and 61, who were looking
The first phase of the first new business centre development for more than a decade on the town’s giant 160-acre Solstice Park is rapidly filling.
- Occupiers expand at industrial estate
- Industrial units come onto market
- Standards to tackle unfair commercial property service charges published
- Retail property to get a residential makeover after sale
- Lock up let in record time
- Former hairdressing salon comes on to property market
- Chippenham - attractive option for thriving firms
- Office sold for £3.12 million
- Latest property survey highlights ongoing strife for retail sector
- Driftwood artist to display little shops in shopping precinct
- Engineering firm and housing association take new premises at Bowerhill Industrial Estate
- Data management company expands into new premises
- Westbury warehouse carries £1.2m price tag
- Affordable offices with flexible terms come onto market
- New premises no pipe dream for drainage contractor
- Community shopping centres remain resilient thanks to Click and Collect
- Two retail properties on busy street come onto market
- Industrial unit to go under the hammer
- Environment and health team set for move to energy efficient property
- Mixed use commercial premises secured by Wiltshire property agent
- Drama students stage a takeover of fitness studio
- Lift firm going up with new unit
- Flower shop blooms in Marlborough
- Marlborough car dealership drives to market
- Housing association is finalist in West of England Building Excellence Awards
- You can still get a 'bun' at former Greggs
- Historic hotel gets 10 revamped rooms
- New offices for firm of quantity surveyors
- Prime office investment for sale with Wiltshire property agent
- Removal firm heads to popular Westbury estate