Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
Martin will work on commercial and development agency instructions across Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and the Thames Valley.
He joins from Summerdown & Partners, a property management company in Marlborough where he handled the
Alison Williams has joined the company from Alder King in Swindon to head up the commercial services team for Kavanaghs Melksham and Trowbridge offices.
Law firm Thrings has recruited three specialist solicitors to advise its fast-growing portfolio of commercial property clients.
Partner Edward Jackman, associate Iain Mason and solicitor Natalia Sokolov have joined Thrings – whose offices in Swindon are on Drakes Meadow – to further strengthen the firm's commercial property and construction offering.
Hills Homes has been granted outline planning permission for up to 61 new dwellings at Hillside Way, Broad Blunsdon.
The development, which includes 19 affordable homes, will also provide 9 new allotments, open space and a play area.
The building will be the new company headquarters of Swindon Silicon Systems, a specialist in the design and supply of integrated circuits, who will
Bishopsgate, a division of the Ward Thomas Group, has acquired the freehold of Unit 1 Interface Business Park in a transaction negotiated by property consultants Alder King and Colliers.
- Beard bucks national trend to post strong set of results
- New shopkeepers can benefit from fifty percent rates relief
- Seminar to tackle planning, change of use, and redundant buildings
- Gallager Heath takes ten-year lease at Swindon’s Station Square
- Alder King brokers care home sale
- New premises mark Withy King’s 30 year commitment to Marlborough
- Commercial property agent sets up new firm
- World famous ‘croppie HQ’ The Barge Inn is back on the market
- Move into property for trainee lawyer Rachael
- Office and industrial space in Swindon at a five year low
- Two new Enterprise Centres to open in early 2014
- Myddelton & Major named most active agent in Wiltshire
- Marlborough shopping arcade appoints new agent
- What does the Autumn Statement mean for the commercial property market?
- Law firm set to expand again with search for new recruits
- Report names Marlborough High Street as an indie retail hot-spot
- Find out why Marlborough is the UK's second best town for downsizing
- St Stephen’s Place Trowbridge development 'almost complete'
- Agents hope property will hit The Spot
- Council leader opens new business enterprise centre
- Property Forum looks at renewables
- Withy King launches new build and plot sales team
- Enterprise Centre to open its doors next week
- Alder King appointed to market South Trowbridge Business Park
- Withy King completes house buying process in half the time
- Industrial estate farmhouse sells for 'well over guide price'
- Property lawyers welcome Government boost for homes market
- Ethical fashion range moves into Marlborough premises
- For sale: six bedroom period farmhouse... in an industrial estate
- Flood risks explored at Chamber event