Designed to appeal to small, start-up and step-up businesses, the Enterprise Centre offers an unbeatable package of affordable office
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
The park, which is being built by Persimmon Homes Wessex, fronts West Ashton Road and adjoins Persimmon’s latest residential scheme just one mile to the south of Trowbridge.
Hunts Copse Farm – which is in the middle of South Marston industrial estate – was being offered for sale by auction by Cotswold estate and land agents
The firm, which specialises in the ethically- and environmentally-responsibile Adini clothing range, already has outlets in Stow-on-the-Wold and Lymington.
On average, Withy King’s clients are seeing straightforward property transactions completed within eight to nine weeks, almost half the average length of completion times
Specialist property lawyers Hoffman Male are seeing steady growth in the market thanks to a large increase in the numbers of homebuyers contacting them, wanting to take advantage of a Government scheme to encourage sales of new houses.
So the sale of a six-bedroom period farmhouse in Swindon will raise a few eyebrows... it's in the middle of a trading estate.
- Flood risks explored at Chamber event
- Oldest hotel in Britain is for sale
- Accountants host property seminar
- Commercial property market looks cheerier, says new report
- Work starts of Phase 2 of £35m business park
- Freehold pub with Saxon roots goes on market
- Estate agent turns office into mini art gallery
- Chamber discusses lack of development land
- Agent helps Swindon NFU celebrate 100 years
- Rigging specialist moves to landlocked Wiltshire
- New retailers sought for Hughenden Yard
- Filling station to make way for prestige housing development
- £2.6m boost for business in Ludgershall