The town was singled out – along with Whitstable in Kent, Totnes in Devon, Yarm in North Yorkshire, and nearby Hungerford
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
The town was pipped to the post by Berwick-on-Tweed, but saw off competition from Bicester, Whitby, the Isle of Wight and West Malling in Kent.
The Old Town venue, which is licensed until 1am on Mondays to Wednesdays and 2am on Thursdays to Saturdays, has accommodation over three floors, each with its own fully fitted bars
A panel of experts including architects and renewable energy specialists will look at the issues and the costs, during which they will examine a case study in depth.
Legal & General Property (LGP) said this week they hoped the hoardings would come down in the next few days, giving townsfolk their first view of the St Stephen’s Place Leisure Park.
The new White Horse Enterprise Centre in Trowbridge, offering flexible workspace designed for small start-up and step-up businesses across Wiltshire, opened its doors last week.
Jane Scott, the leader of Wiltshire Council, cut the ribbon at the completely refurbished offices on the White Horse Business Park.
Residential property solicitor Beth Heley joins Withy King’s expanding property team from Goughs in Corsham.
- Enterprise Centre to open its doors next week
- Alder King appointed to market South Trowbridge Business Park
- Withy King completes house buying process in half the time
- Industrial estate farmhouse sells for 'well over guide price'
- Property lawyers welcome Government boost for homes market
- Ethical fashion range moves into Marlborough premises
- For sale: six bedroom period farmhouse... in an industrial estate
- Flood risks explored at Chamber event
- Oldest hotel in Britain is for sale
- Accountants host property seminar
- Commercial property market looks cheerier, says new report
- Work starts of Phase 2 of £35m business park
- Freehold pub with Saxon roots goes on market
- Estate agent turns office into mini art gallery
- Chamber discusses lack of development land
- Agent helps Swindon NFU celebrate 100 years
- Rigging specialist moves to landlocked Wiltshire
- New retailers sought for Hughenden Yard
- Filling station to make way for prestige housing development
- £2.6m boost for business in Ludgershall