Regional takeaway chain Caprinos Pizza Ltd are opening their doors at 34 Cricklade Road in Swindon's Gorse Hill, formerly the Little Panda takeaway.
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
The Salisbury-based firm covering the central southern region has once again won the title of Most Active Agency in Wiltshire.
The 29-bedroom Mayfield House Hotel at Crudwell is on the market for £1.65m.
Situated on the A429 between Cirencester and Malmesbury, the hotel aimed squarely at mid-market tourism and commercial trade, with significant levels of
The retailer has agreed a new lease on the speculatively developed Unit 1 which extends to 221,173 sq ft at a rent of £6.75
The winner will be announced at a black tie evening Awards Dinner held at the Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London
The shop, which has first floor offices/rooms above with two car parking spaces at the rear, will offer a range of health and beauty
The Most Active Agents competition celebrates the industry’s leading dealmakers and is based on the number of completed transactions in a year.
- Land Rover specialist drives business forward
- New business facilities named in honour of The Fallen
- Traffic enforcement company signals expansion
- Growing IT firm moves to business park
- New owners sought for Edwardian mansion hotel
- Florist remains rooted in Cricklade Road
- Neighbouring shops on Swindon's Regent Street come to market
- Property consultant acquires retail units for investor
- School site sold for affordable housing
- More development at Bluestone
- Occupiers expand at industrial estate
- Industrial units come onto market
- Standards to tackle unfair commercial property service charges published
- Retail property to get a residential makeover after sale
- Lock up let in record time
- Former hairdressing salon comes on to property market
- Chippenham - attractive option for thriving firms
- Office sold for £3.12 million
- Latest property survey highlights ongoing strife for retail sector
- Driftwood artist to display little shops in shopping precinct
- Engineering firm and housing association take new premises at Bowerhill Industrial Estate
- Data management company expands into new premises
- Westbury warehouse carries £1.2m price tag
- Affordable offices with flexible terms come onto market
- New premises no pipe dream for drainage contractor
- Community shopping centres remain resilient thanks to Click and Collect
- Two retail properties on busy street come onto market
- Industrial unit to go under the hammer
- Environment and health team set for move to energy efficient property
- Mixed use commercial premises secured by Wiltshire property agent