Broad Lane Land Rovers specialises in diagnosing, repairing and servicing Land Rovers. Offering a full range of services, the family-run business provides specialist repairs, bespoke enhancements and vehicle servicing.
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
Local businesses, residents and community groups will be given the chance to look around extended facilities at
The eight year old company has moved to a specious office at the new business park, on the outskirts of Westbury.
72 Cricklade Road has been successfully let to specialist Wokingham-based flowers, plants, seeds reseller Shuban Enterprises, and the shop will continue trading under the name George Lesley Flowers as the resident tenant.
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully negotiated the letting of Unit 22 at Oakfield Business Centre on the Northacre Industrial Park, Westbury to Videalert Ltd.
An imposing, Grade II listed Edwardian mansion near Trowbridge is being marketed by Colliers International.
The 13-bedroom, family-run Fieldways Hotel and Health Club in Hilperton has bar, restaurant and function facilities which help to generate net sales in excess of £369,000.
Ed Jefferson from Colliers International’s hotels team said
The property consultants are marketing the freeholds of the iconic 19E Regent Street, along with numbers 20 and 21/22.
- Property consultant acquires retail units for investor
- School site sold for affordable housing
- More development at Bluestone
- Occupiers expand at industrial estate
- Industrial units come onto market
- Standards to tackle unfair commercial property service charges published
- Retail property to get a residential makeover after sale
- Lock up let in record time
- Former hairdressing salon comes on to property market
- Chippenham - attractive option for thriving firms
- Office sold for £3.12 million
- Latest property survey highlights ongoing strife for retail sector
- Driftwood artist to display little shops in shopping precinct
- Engineering firm and housing association take new premises at Bowerhill Industrial Estate
- Data management company expands into new premises
- Westbury warehouse carries £1.2m price tag
- Affordable offices with flexible terms come onto market
- New premises no pipe dream for drainage contractor
- Community shopping centres remain resilient thanks to Click and Collect
- Two retail properties on busy street come onto market
- Industrial unit to go under the hammer
- Environment and health team set for move to energy efficient property
- Mixed use commercial premises secured by Wiltshire property agent
- Drama students stage a takeover of fitness studio
- Lift firm going up with new unit
- Flower shop blooms in Marlborough
- Marlborough car dealership drives to market
- Housing association is finalist in West of England Building Excellence Awards
- You can still get a 'bun' at former Greggs
- Historic hotel gets 10 revamped rooms