Commercial property agents Kavanaghs secured the asking rent of £5,250 PA for Unit 4 from Sarah Styles Florist, reporting plenty of interest in the attractive town centre property with high ceilings and prominent display window.
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
A former car dealership in Marlborough has come on to the market with property consultants Alder King in Swindon and TDB Real Estate.
The modern property sits on a 0.28 acre prominent corner site on George Lane, one of the main routes into the town, and provides 4,069 sq ft
The salon will open at 1 Market Street, which was home to Greggs before it relocated to The Parade. Set
BLB Kilminster Beer, which offers its expertise to construction projects across the UK, has taken up residence on the second floor of 6 Cricklade Court.
West Wiltshire-based housing association Selwood Housing has been shortlisted in the Local Authority Building Control (LABC) West of England Building Excellence Awards 2018.
The East Town Road development in West Ashton, near Trowbridge, has been shortlisted in two categories, ‘best small new housing development’ and ‘best social or affordable
The Melksham and Trowbridge-based property agent is selling the freehold of Building 660 at Bristol Business Park, in the north of the city.
- Removal firm heads to popular Westbury estate
- Prominent Calne property on market for first time in a decade
- No kiddin' – property agent acquires play centre for client
- Occupancy rates high at industrial estate following moves and expansions
- Property agent drives home car lot deal
- Development land at Westbury comes onto market
- Eye-catching retail premises in Marlborough High Street come onto market
- Down to earth expansion for NFU Mutual
- Café premises come to market as Subway moves to overpass
- Premises are just white for wedding firm
- Museum snaps up Old Sarum unit
- Caffeine boost for popular industrial estate
- The Mobility Store expands its engineering capacity with Wroughton industrial unit
- Rare Swindon freehold comes to market
- Drilling firm puts down new foundations in Westbury
- Brewery to open canal-side bar as part of restoration
- Expanding beauty salon to move into Regent Street
- Hardwood furniture retailer expands into Woodland
- Spa brings splash of colour to Gorse Hill
- Thrings eyes long-term growth with office relocation
- Two central Marlborough industrial units come to market
- Property agent retains 'most active' title for sixth year
- Property consultant helps technology recruitment business expand
- Expanding packaging company moves into new premises
- Former wool shop and laundrette comes onto market
- Company lights up Old Library base
- City’s first Grade A offices for decade now available
- New faces and a facelift for estate agent
- Lots of interest in Commercial Road property
- £2.3 million deal sees business park fully sold