Jennie joins the Swindon-based agency from Birkmyre Property Consultancy, and has extensive experience in both the residential and commercial property sectors.
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
Previously Old Town Eye Care before the business relocated, 102 Victoria Road is a red brick property with tiled pitched roof and display window overlooking Victoria Road.
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully negotiated the letting of Unit 16 to Training Hands (Amesbury) Ltd.
106 Commercial Road comprises a refurbished ground floor lock up shop with open plan retail area and prominent frontage to Commercial Road.
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has brokered a deal on the letting of Suite 2 in Cross Keys House, Queen Street.
Brunel House overlooks Havelock Square and the Brunel Statue and offers retail/restaurant space on two floors with ancillary accommodation above.
- Swindon redevelopment opportunity comes to the market
- Property agent acquires £3m industrial investment on behalf of client
- Restored Victorian apartment snapped up by first-time investors
- 10,000 sq ft warehouse built in preparation for Brexit
- From pandas to pizzas, new tenants move into takeaway
- Estate agent scoops 'most active' title for seventh year
- Estate agent shortlisted for ‘Best In Region’ award
- Established Wiltshire hotel comes to market
- Successful let of Commercial Road property
- Iceland's Swindon move is biggest warehouse let in South West
- Firm named one of top three most active by Estates Gazette
- Land Rover specialist drives business forward
- New business facilities named in honour of The Fallen
- Traffic enforcement company signals expansion
- Growing IT firm moves to business park
- New owners sought for Edwardian mansion hotel
- Florist remains rooted in Cricklade Road
- Neighbouring shops on Swindon's Regent Street come to market
- Property consultant acquires retail units for investor
- School site sold for affordable housing
- More development at Bluestone
- Occupiers expand at industrial estate
- Industrial units come onto market
- Standards to tackle unfair commercial property service charges published
- Retail property to get a residential makeover after sale
- Lock up let in record time
- Former hairdressing salon comes on to property market
- Chippenham - attractive option for thriving firms
- Office sold for £3.12 million
- Latest property survey highlights ongoing strife for retail sector