With headquarters in Berlin and Munich, Siemens operates globally, employing 379,000 people in 200 countries and specialising in electrification, automation and digitalisation.
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
This follows property consultancy Myddelton & Major successfully negotiating the letting of 1 Sloane Court at 37-39 High Street to Donna’s New Image Ltd.
A Swindon-based furniture frame maker has invested in new workshop premises on the town’s Westmead trading estate after agreeing terms through Alder King.
Established by owners Jon Carty and Jon Woolhouse, Frameco has been supplying handmade furniture frames to the upholstery trade for over 15 years. It has now acquired
Wichelstowe Fish Bar is to open in East Wichelstowe after signing a minimum 10-year lease for unit D, a 906 sq ft shop.
The business will join Mid-Counties
The company has its corporate headquarters in Swindon, and recently announced it was moving into the business banking sector.
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major successfully negotiated a deal on 84 Fisherton Street, a modern building with a service yard and parking.
Acting on behalf of their client, Kilpatrick & Co worked with Sibley Pares to help achieve the letting of 93 Week Street, a café of 1,114 sq ft, situated on the
- Major refurbishment completed at Westbury business park
- New home for 'space creators'
- Swindon law firm expands with Oxfordshire opening
- Property experts feature in Parliamentary Review
- IT support firm relocates from Swindon to Cotswolds
- Mortgage business opens in Salisbury
- Swindon church changes hands
- Trio of units let in Marlborough
- Retail unit in heart of Old Town comes to market
- Quirky social club to be sold as a going concern
- Corporate finance firm secures major deal for meat wholesaler
- Flying high for former aircraft hangar sale
- Symmetry Park supports growth at Savills in 'challenging times'
- Rare opportunity to buy adjoining freeholds in central Swindon
- New veterinary practice for Chippenham
- Planning permission granted for new industrial park
- DHL is first tenant at Swindon warehouse facility
- Top tattoo studio moves into new premises
- Historic building changes hands
- Growing toy firm expands to industrial estate
- Finance company focuses on new offices
- Swindon commercial property market 'subdued due to Brexit chaos'
- New base for health care firms on business park
- Craft ale bar opens doors on Old Town
- Chartered surveyor joins commercial property agency
- New home for care company
- Town centre shop with parking comes to market
- Prospective tenants invited to cast an eye over shop
- Business specialists take city centre space
- Bluestone unit snapped up