Three units at the five-unit Sarum Point local centre development have already been reserved off-plan.
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
Housing association Selwood Housing Group has celebrated the opening of new offices in Melksham this week.
The new office which is located on the Bowerhill industrial estate, officially opened to staff on Monday, August 12.
The firm has moved into first and second floor offices at 22 High Street, Corsham above Haine & Smith Opticians.
The multinational technology company, headquartered in Canada, specialises in software and services to improve the operational efficiency and regulatory compliance of logistics and transportation operations with customers including
The Grade II listed building will be transformed into a 112-room Hampton by Hilton hotel, which will create around 60 jobs.
Swindon-based Open Dawes Training Ltd has moved to smart new offices, as business flows in for the presentation, public speaking and media training company.
Open Dawes Training, which offers CPD accredited training for organisations and individuals, has relocated to Nexus Business Centre’s serviced offices in Swindon, moving from Gemini House
A leading UK specialist distributor of components and systems for high voltage, pulsed power and power electronics is expanding into a further unit at Shrivenham Hundred Business Park near Swindon following rapid growth over the last two years.
- Sweet dreams as sleep company beds down in unit
- Growing plant hire firm moves to larger premises
- Small businesses get chance to rub shoulders with global firms
- Town centre shop comes onto freehold market
- Brewery's move into Wiltshire is a Proper Job
- Trowbridge engineering company celebrates transformation of mansion to award-winning hotel
- New development units at Westbury come to market
- Construction work starts at warehouse and industrial complex
- Personal training and fitness gym doubles its studio footprint
- Swindon offices with planning permission for retail use come to market
- Pub sale could lead to new supermarket for Chippenham
- Global technology company takes office space in Chippenham
- Beauty salon opens in Amesbury
- Building society acquisition is Swindon's largest office space deal in 15 years
- Swindon furniture frame maker invests in new workshop
- Business beds down in showroom
- Fish and chip shop joins East Wichelstowe retail scheme
- Swindon property agent celebrates successful let – in Kent
- Major refurbishment completed at Westbury business park
- New home for 'space creators'
- Swindon law firm expands with Oxfordshire opening
- Property experts feature in Parliamentary Review
- IT support firm relocates from Swindon to Cotswolds
- Mortgage business opens in Salisbury
- Swindon church changes hands
- Trio of units let in Marlborough
- Retail unit in heart of Old Town comes to market
- Quirky social club to be sold as a going concern
- Corporate finance firm secures major deal for meat wholesaler
- Flying high for former aircraft hangar sale