Businesses in and around Salisbury are being called on to enter the South Wilts Business of the Year Awards.
Now in its thirteenth year, the awards – which will be presented at City Hall, Salisbury on Thursday, June 27 – aim to celebrate the best in the region's business world.
Founder and chairman of the judging panel, Ceri Hurford-Jones, said: "The South Wilts Business Of The Awards were launched back in 2000, and since then have recognised literally hundreds of local companies for delivering business excellence across South Wiltshire.
“The judging panel is made up of the actual award sponsors all of whom are experts in their field, they bring a great deal of depth to the judging process and give freely of their time to visit every single entrant to these awards."
This year's categories include:
- The Spire FM New Business Award (for businesses established on or after April 1, 2012)
- The Moore Stephens Business Award (over £500k but under £5 million t/o)
- The FSB small Business Award (under £500k t/o)
- The Design Types Digital Media Award
- The TABS Training Excellence in Training Award
- The Trethowans Business Personality Award
- The AN.X Agency Marketing Excellence Award
- The Salisbury Journal Independent Retailer Award
- The Sandy Balls Holiday Village Tourism Award
- The Salisbury and District Value Cars Outstanding Customer Service Award
- The Barclays Business of the Year (turnover above £5 million) Award
- The Word Telecom Communications Award
- St Thomas's Church Young Entrepreneur Award
- Destination Salisbury Hospitality Award
To enter the competition, log on to www.swboyawards.co.uk www.swboyawards.co.uk
Picture of the 2013 judging panel by John Rose Photography