A new business support scheme has been launched to enhance the resilience and recovery of SMEs from the impact of Covid-19, and enable SMEs to develop their potential for future growth and productivity.
The peer networks programme, which is funded by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, is being delivered locally by the Swindon and Wiltshire Growth Hub.
The programme’s long-term objectives are focused on reducing the UK productivity gap by helping business leaders find practical solutions to strategic and operational challenges.
The network will bring together diverse cohorts of business leaders to discuss their business challenges and offer solutions.
The free, virtual meetings will be hosted by a trained facilitator.
To participate, businesses must:
- have been operating for at leat one year
- have between five and 249 employees
- have an annual turnover of at least £100,000
- have the ambition to scale up or export, or be exporting already
The programme includes:
- nine two-hour fortnightly sessions
- interactive action learning
- cohorts of between eight and 11 business leaders in fields including manufacturing, tourism, professional services, retail, and women in business
- flexible topic selection
- an additional 3.5 hours of one-to-one support
For more information visit https://growthhub.swlep.co.uk/support/peer-to-peer-support-networks