Elsie Road runs festivals, private parties and corporate events with cocktails at the heart, served from a distinctive teardrop caravan mobile bar.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Pet’s Kitchen is a pet food business and vet clinic that only started exporting its premium pet food in Autumn last year, and in just 10 months has secured wins in 10 new
Swiftsure Property Holdings Ltd has acquired 14 Rollestone Street in a deal brokered by city property consultancy Myddelton & Major.
The Swap-a-Coat initiative saw TOG24 customers bring old coats and jackets to stores across the UK to exchange for a 15 percent discount on
The monthly networking breakfast will be addressed by Katie Fairfax-Ross, manager of The Merchant’s House Trust.
The TUC looked at the government's median weekly earnings across the UK, and found that the value Swindon wages were still worth 9.6 percent less than
Wiltshire Council, supported by Chippenham Town Council and the Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership submitted the bid back
- Swindon business leaders get a look at hydrogen-powered Hyundai
- The answer to the poor UK productivity puzzle?
- Hotel planned for former office block
- Management buy-in at professional services firm
- Business book by Chippenham author hits #1 on Amazon list
- South West business confidence rebounds in October
- Wiltshire firm wins £16m respirator contract for military
- Government's MyTown campaign comes under fire
- Government asks Swindonians: how do we spend £25m regeneration cash?
- Employees urged to sleep under the stars for homeless charity
- New occupants confirmed for Swindon’s 'Snoasis'
- Skyscraper plans to be submitted to council
- Golf pro technology swings into Swindon club
- Four trainees join law firm
- Expert opinion: New rules on Capital Gains Tax on second homes may catch out property investors
- Manufacturer thinks outside the box with new product launch
- School adopts local author’s publication in textbook manoeuvre
- Plumbing firm taps into young potential
- Chippenham BID to be scrapped after business vote against renewal
- Honda task force insists it is "working behind the scenes" to help employees
- Packaging firm launches academy for university students
- Ambitious Autumn Budget needed to avoid bleak winter for businesses – FSB
- Volcanic-themed fashion retailer bursts onto scene
- Former village primary school with potential comes to market
- Barrels and planning at November 5 event
- Swindon's colleges reveal merger plans
- Legal 500 rankings for Devizes law firm
- Swindon & Wiltshire Initiative appoints new initiative manager
- Majority positive about Salisbury's night-time economy
- Banking group appoints new regional director for large corporate clients