The Hyundai Nexo – one of only a handful on Britain's roads – was supplied by Swindon-based motor dealer Pebley
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
As Britain gets closer to leaving the EU, it is worth looking again at that thorny issue of poor productivity amongst British firms and the fact that many foreign-owned firms in the UK are more productive.
Swindon-based Optimum Professional Services has undergone a management buy-in, in a watershed move for the ground-breaking firm.
Optimum, unique in the Swindon area for combining accountancy and legal services under one roof, now has five directors.
Founder Richard Mathews is joined by the management team - Jon Lacey, Michael Blaken,
Business confidence in the South West rose 16 points during October to 15 percent, according to the latest Business Barometer from Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking.
Companies in the South West report higher confidence in their business prospects, which rose 10 points to 20 percent, and higher economic optimism, which leapt
The council has signed a deal with hospitality and leisure firm Whitbread to build a 197-bedroom Premier Inn on the site formerly occupied by Aspen House in Regent
Winner – How to Win Business Awards was given a pre-launch billing on Amazon last week – and was listed #1 in its Hot New Releases chart.
The government announced on Friday that UK service personnel will be equipped with "world-class" General Service Respirators (GSRs) produced by Melksham-based Avon Protection, a division of
- Government's MyTown campaign comes under fire
- Government asks Swindonians: how do we spend £25m regeneration cash?
- Employees urged to sleep under the stars for homeless charity
- New occupants confirmed for Swindon’s 'Snoasis'
- Skyscraper plans to be submitted to council
- Golf pro technology swings into Swindon club
- Four trainees join law firm
- Expert opinion: New rules on Capital Gains Tax on second homes may catch out property investors
- Manufacturer thinks outside the box with new product launch
- School adopts local author’s publication in textbook manoeuvre
- Plumbing firm taps into young potential
- Chippenham BID to be scrapped after business vote against renewal
- Honda task force insists it is "working behind the scenes" to help employees
- Packaging firm launches academy for university students
- Ambitious Autumn Budget needed to avoid bleak winter for businesses – FSB
- Volcanic-themed fashion retailer bursts onto scene
- Former village primary school with potential comes to market
- Barrels and planning at November 5 event
- Swindon's colleges reveal merger plans
- Legal 500 rankings for Devizes law firm
- Swindon & Wiltshire Initiative appoints new initiative manager
- Majority positive about Salisbury's night-time economy
- Banking group appoints new regional director for large corporate clients
- Expert advice: Automatic email signatures can now sign binding contracts
- LEP launches Brexit business support service
- Referrals group passes £1.3m of work between members in a year
- Housing association celebrates ground-breaking at school site
- Trainees qualify as solicitors
- Professional services firm offers free networking
- Energy supplier to implement new customer service platform in 2020