Now in its thirteenth year, the awards – which will be presented at City Hall, Salisbury on Thursday, June 27 – aim to celebrate the best in the region's business world.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
The Eat With Confidence Award is presented to food outlets which score top marks in both the national Food Hygiene Rating scheme, and in customer service.
The company traded from Woodborough under the name Go Ballooning. It has previously traded as Horizon Ballooning and High Adventure Balloons.
The event, which is organised by Wiltshire Council, Wiltshire Business Support Service and Swindon & Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership promises attendees inspiriong workshops and seminars along with motivational keynote speakers.
It was double cream for the company at a packed event at Bowood Hotel as Coombe Castle International’s managing director Darren Larvin received both Business of the Year 2013
Ten-year-old Jemima, an experienced skier, died after colliding with a tree while on a family skiing holiday in the Austrian Tyrol in
A snapshot of the state of the Chippenham economy was given by business leaders to the Bank of England earlier this month, when thirteen business owners and managers from the Chamber of Commerce met with Geoff Harding, the Bank of England´s Deputy Agent for South West England, at the new
- Business leaders caught lying down on the job
- Free seminar on writing for the web
- Ladies told how to Stay Ahead of Trend
- Popular shop manager leaves Marlborough for London job
- Swindon Chamber of Commerce gears up for an active Spring
- Big names lined up for Big Business Event
- £2.6m boost for business in Ludgershall
- Photo shoot for mums will boost charity funds
- TBG Learning strengthens partnership with leading conference venue
- Hills Group backs best kept villages competition
- Chamber discusses implications of Budget
- Swindon's steam trains may hold secret to Britain's economic future
- High Street to become virtual art gallery
- Solicitors put their best feet forward for charity
- Zombies, cartels and superpowers dominate Chamber event
- Spirit of the age: fashion chain enters administration
- Small businesses must be at the heart of the Chancellor’s Budget, says FSB
- Employment agency takes snapshot of Wiltshire economy
- Wiltshire Council commits to boosting economy
- HMV to pull out of Swindon and Salisbury
- Deal ´will unlock economic potential of military´
- Apprenticeships explored at networking events