More than nine in 10 residents (91 percent) feel positive about Salisbury's night-time economy, with 78 percent of people saying they felt very safe or fairly safe when arriving in the city centre after 5pm.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking has appointed a new director for large corporate clients in the South West and South Wales to support businesses’ growth plans, including debt origination.
Carmen Peacock brings more than 10 years’ experience in the banking industry, having most recently worked with a large number of local
The LEP's Growth Hub initiative has received business readiness funding from Government to offer free Brexit support, advice and information to businesses in the area.
The event, attended by Selwood Housing Group board members Stella Shepherd, Richard Yates and Cllr Steve Oldrieve celebrated the beginning of work to
Automatic signatures found at the end of emails, stating name, place of work, job title and contact details, is now being included in what counts as a signature to form a binding contract – according to a ruling from Manchester County Court.
Melksham's Business Growth Group started as a BNI chapter, before spinning off as an independent group in 2013. There are currently 34 members, with only one person from each industry
Rochelle Graham and Karling Lau have finished their studies and completed their training contracts at Goughs Solicitors, which has six offices across Wiltshire.
- Professional services firm offers free networking
- Energy supplier to implement new customer service platform in 2020
- M4 tunnel plans go on display
- Nationwide invests in banking tech provider ahead of business banking launch
- New offices for enterprise partnership
- WH Smith agrees $400m takeover of American retailer
- Law firm recognised again in prestigious Legal 500 guide
- Eye-catching retail premises changes hands
- Sports therapist fighting fit on fifth anniversary
- Firm to produce carbon-neutral packaging after £5.5m investment
- Expert opinion: Who's the boss - could you run a business with your life partner? Five tips for survival
- New faces at family department of law firm
- New group in pipeline to support manufacturers
- Tax and audit firm warns of governance 'ticking timebomb' at board level
- Trainee accountant achieves world best results in exams
- Aggregate firm delivers 1.5 millionth cubic metres of concrete
- Motor dealer at forefront of electric vehicle revolution
- Dyson walks away from electric cars
- Expanding financial services firm celebrates 20 years in business
- Construction underway at major new development
- Expert opinion: When it comes to moving home, get streets ahead – choose a high street solicitor
- Growth summit: Rough Guide publishes A4 touring route and Swindon to get funky new visitor app
- Growth summit: WH Smith boss reveals secret of success – not taking on Amazon
- Swindon law firm announces largest ever round of promotions
- Swindon accountancy firm appointed auditors to Wiltshire Air Ambulance as the charity prepares for a big 2020
- Thousands of home renovators expected at show
- Bassett shops offered as investment opportunity
- Chamber to host webinars to get businesses Brexit-ready
- Inspire celebrates successful launch of service into Devon
- Chippenham energy firm named one of UK's most ethical companies