The mural was painted to celebrate the Queen's diamond jubilee in 2012 as part of a street party thrown by businesses in Swindon's Commercial Road.
Swindon & Wiltshire Business News
Over the past half-decade, the Active Potential Therapy team has grown, and supported many elite athletes including Paralympian Stephanie Milward, England
After 27 years of marriage and 17 of those working together running our business inspired2learn, we are both still smiling (mostly). Many of our friends and colleagues have said they can imagine nothing worse than working with their life partner.
A new manufacturing cluster group is to be established by the Swindon & Wiltshire Initiative at Business West, bringing together businesses in the sector to tackle shared challenges around skills, infrastructure and more.
The establishment of the group was revealed at the Wiltshire Business & Economy meeting from Business West,
A manufacturer of corrugated cardboard material – part-owned by local packaging manufacturer GWP Group – has invested £5.5m in the creation of a sustainable energy generation facility fuelled by organic waste.
The investment in CorrBoard Bioenergy (CB Bio) will facilitate the production of carbon-neutral corrugated material for use
Law firm Forrester Sylvester Mackett has promoted Ruth Jackson to head its family law department, following the retirement of Nigel Godsiffe. The firm has also appointed Lucy Buttle to the department.
Ruth is a partner at FSM Solicitors, having worked at the firm for the past two years, and has relocated
An overwhelming 96 percent of company board members expect to see an increase in the number of criminal prosecutions of those senior executives and organisations implicated for poor risk management, according to a new survey from Swindon-based tax and audit firm RSM.
The survey, of more than 200 UK middle
- Trainee accountant achieves world best results in exams
- Aggregate firm delivers 1.5 millionth cubic metres of concrete
- Motor dealer at forefront of electric vehicle revolution
- Dyson walks away from electric cars
- Expanding financial services firm celebrates 20 years in business
- Construction underway at major new development
- Expert opinion: When it comes to moving home, get streets ahead – choose a high street solicitor
- Growth summit: Rough Guide publishes A4 touring route and Swindon to get funky new visitor app
- Growth summit: WH Smith boss reveals secret of success – not taking on Amazon
- Swindon law firm announces largest ever round of promotions
- Swindon accountancy firm appointed auditors to Wiltshire Air Ambulance as the charity prepares for a big 2020
- Thousands of home renovators expected at show
- Bassett shops offered as investment opportunity
- Chamber to host webinars to get businesses Brexit-ready
- Inspire celebrates successful launch of service into Devon
- Chippenham energy firm named one of UK's most ethical companies
- Site managers among top in Wiltshire
- Quicker journeys from Swindon to London as train timetable gets biggest shake-up in 50 years
- Government provides major funding boost for key Swindon highway schemes
- Royal presents Wiltshire firm with Queen's Award for Enterprise
- Businesses urged to get involved as Wiltshire Council tops table of most climate-friendly local authorites in England
- Small Business Saturday UK bus tour to visit Salisbury
- Restaurant snaps up former photography studio
- Training company keeps it in the family with new associate coach
- The Sky's the Limit for businesses looking to support Air Ambulance
- Expert opinion: Why your business should use animated logos
- Industrial estate bids welcome to auction company
- Van business scrambles to support motocross racer
- Motor dealer appoints fleet manager to help business customers
- Skills and productivity campaign launched by Chambers of Commerce