People & Appointments
Recruitment, HR and training sector news in Swindon and Wiltshire.
Van expert Jon Sealey who has more than 30 years’ experience in the world of vehicle sales, has joined the team at Big Van World, the UK’s largest independent van dealer.
Jon has joined the Wiltshire company as a senior sales executive and will be helping customers find their ideal van – as the firm has more vehicles in stock than any other provider in the UK.
A managing partner at business advisory firm Deloitte has been inaugurated as the new president of BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT.
Rebecca George is Deloitte’s managing partner for government and public services in North and South Europe (NSE) and has worked in IT for over 30 years, focussing on IT transformation.
Law firm Awdry Bailey & Douglas has appointed Steve Watson as head of marketing. Steve has more than ten years of in-depth knowledge and expertise in professional services marketing and underlines the firm’s commitment to delivering excellence to all clients in an evolving market place.
Steve is a very creative and proactive person and has a strong track record in brand building, campaign planning, digital media and marketing leadership. He is also part of the ABD management team and has a key role to play in helping to develop the firm’s brand, their visual identity and approach to the market.
Digital marketing agency Dentons is expanding its horizons from Wiltshire and the South West with the appointment of business development managers in Scotland and Wales.
Danielle John and David Buchanan both have strong digital and sales backgrounds and will allow Dentons Digital to continue providing its high level of costumer service to clients who are further afield.
Swindon & Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership is looking for a new chairman following the retirement of John Mortimer from the post.
SWLEP is a partnership between Swindon Borough Council, Wiltshire Council and a wide range of private sector organisations. It was formed to ensure that enterprise and economic development are given full consideration in public sector decision-making.
More Articles ...
- Motor technician returns to firm to head department he joined as apprentice
- Construction firm appoints new marketing and communications head
- Expansion at mortgage broker with appointment
- Rachael dives into new role at communications agency
- Expanding property firm grows team
- Financial experts strengthen wealth management team with new appointment
- Personal injury law firm welcomes new solicitor and launches new service
- New year, new job for young writer
- Innovative manufacturer appoints new chairman
- Law firm promotes two solicitors to partner status
- BPO innovator invests in talent with three new appointments to commercial team
- Renewable energy supplier appoints new CFO
- Energy reduction specialist appoints new general manager
- Recruitment firm appoints three new directors
- All change at the top at IT firm
- Four trainees join law firm
- Plumbing firm taps into young potential
- Swindon & Wiltshire Initiative appoints new initiative manager
- Banking group appoints new regional director for large corporate clients
- Trainees qualify as solicitors
- New faces at family department of law firm
- Swindon law firm announces largest ever round of promotions
- Training company keeps it in the family with new associate coach
- Motor dealer appoints fleet manager to help business customers
- SEO expert joins Swindon company as non-exec director
- Contract centre appoints new chief financial officer
- Senior partner at law firm to retire
- Professional services firm appoints new head of audit division
- Recruitment firm appoints new MD
- Family-run accountancy practice welcomes new team member