Swindon and Wiltshire's best business brains give advice and opinions on hot topics.
Our housing options have been severely restricted by a small number of housebuilders, producing a limited number of styles and layouts, often built to the minimum standards required to meet building regulations. It's time for would-be homeowners to take matters into their own hands, says Harvey Fremlin of The National Self Build & Renovation Centre.
More Articles ...
- Expert opinion: a view of the recruitment market in 2021
- Expert advice: The importance of an accurate investigation
- Expert opinion: Three high impact ways to start a presentation
- Commercial tenants’ rent obligations continue unabated during lockdowns
- Expert opinion: You need a break – don't be afraid to take one
- Expert opinion: Claiming the next self-employed grant may not be straightforward
- Expert advice: Government will legislate to rule out Covid-related rates appeals
- Expert advice: Don't let video interviews stop you getting the job you want
- Expert opinion: Returning to the office will mean a mental adjustment for employers and employees
- Expert advice: Ten useful things to know about LinkedIn in 2021
- Expert advice: Covid isn't plague, so insurer doesn't have to pay
- Expert advice: Are you thinking about bringing employees back from furlough?
- Expert opinion: The future of the high street
- Expert opinion: What will the employment and job market look like after lockdown?
- Expert opinion: Facing up to the mental health impact of working from home
- Expert advice: Why has the Government changed the commercial property ‘use class’ system in England?
- Expert advice: Quarantining after travel – the impact on children
- Expert opinion: Nervous about presenting? It pays to rediscover your inner child
- Expert opinion: why end of year tax planning is essential
- Expert opinion: Recovery of high street will be a challenge
- Expert advice - these are your employment law changes and priorities for 2021
- Expert opinion: Is it time to redefine the Preferred Suppliers List?
- Expert opinion: Six reasons why a virtual company Christmas is a good idea
- Expert opinion: Five reasons to take out a lasting power of attorney for your business
- Expert advice: A beginner's guide to R&D credits
- Expert opinion: Where are all the candidates?
- Expert opinion: The one thing businesses can do right now to prepare for Brexit
- Expert advice: Furlough scheme extended as England prepares for second national lockdown
- Thinking of selling your business? How would you like to pay no tax?
- Expert opinion: New insolvency act should help businesses struggling through pandemic