Property consultancy Myddelton & Major successfully negotiated the sale of the 1.75-acre (0.71-hectare) EOS 1A commercial development plot to Nationwide Engineering Group.
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
College Court comprises of Imperial, Trinity, and Oxford Houses.
Imperial House comprises a ground floor shop and first and second floor offices and is currently occupied by Advance Insurance. The
The new occupiers, including a KFC restaurant with inside and outside seating and a 29,500+ sq ft Gravity Active Entertainment centre join The
Famara has opened at 11 Hughenden Yard, selling clothing and accessories of silks and satins alongside active-ware, aimed at the adventurous woman.
Swiftsure Property Holdings Ltd has acquired 14 Rollestone Street in a deal brokered by city property consultancy Myddelton & Major.
FI Real Estate Management, which owns The Brunel Centre, wants to remodel the area around Wharf Green and Canal Walk with two tower blocks consisting of 300 residential units, and 3,000
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has been instructed to market the former St Michael’s primary school premises, which occupies a site of approximately 0.71 acres (0.287 ha).
- New offices for enterprise partnership
- Eye-catching retail premises changes hands
- Construction underway at major new development
- Bassett shops offered as investment opportunity
- Restaurant snaps up former photography studio
- Industrial estate bids welcome to auction company
- Close shave for Marlborough as Turkish barber moves to town
- Company opens door to new base
- Bluestone first phase now fully occupied
- Commercial agent brings three Swindon properties to market
- Workshop move hits the right note for violin firm
- Global tech distributor sets up shop in Swindon's Old Town
- Office unit let to property and construction consultants
- Swindon business unit comes onto market
- Strong interest in Sarum Point shops
- Housing association opens new office in Melksham
- Work starts to convert Victorian laundry into Hilton Hotel
- Accountancy firm moves into Corsham offices
- New doors for Open Dawes as training firm relocates
- Global tech firm moves to Chippenham
- Power components firm creates a buzz with business park expansion
- Sweet dreams as sleep company beds down in unit
- Growing plant hire firm moves to larger premises
- Small businesses get chance to rub shoulders with global firms
- Town centre shop comes onto freehold market
- Brewery's move into Wiltshire is a Proper Job
- Trowbridge engineering company celebrates transformation of mansion to award-winning hotel
- New development units at Westbury come to market
- Construction work starts at warehouse and industrial complex
- Personal training and fitness gym doubles its studio footprint