The firm is included in the 2019 edition of the prestigious publication alongside contributions from the Prime Minister Theresa May, Lord
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
Evaporate – which has recently completed serval acquisitions, including business and domestic software develop Dissimilar – provides technological services to small and medium-sized businesses.
54 Godwin Court offers a refurbished ground floor lock up shop with open plan retail area and prominent frontage to Godwin Court. Beyond the retail area is a small office and
New tenants are Mortgages Unlimited, and a five-year lease has been agreed on the property.
Unit 7, a 500 sq ft shop, has been let to Hayley Lambert’s Packaging Not Included, which provides customers with a means of buying food without packaging and waste.
The Cricklade Club is a former Working Mans' Club in the heart of the market town. The property was thoroughly renovated in early 2016 and includes an event venue, a 'retro' bar area, office premises with space
- Corporate finance firm secures major deal for meat wholesaler
- Flying high for former aircraft hangar sale
- Symmetry Park supports growth at Savills in 'challenging times'
- Rare opportunity to buy adjoining freeholds in central Swindon
- New veterinary practice for Chippenham
- Planning permission granted for new industrial park
- DHL is first tenant at Swindon warehouse facility
- Top tattoo studio moves into new premises
- Historic building changes hands
- Growing toy firm expands to industrial estate
- Finance company focuses on new offices
- Swindon commercial property market 'subdued due to Brexit chaos'
- New base for health care firms on business park
- Craft ale bar opens doors on Old Town
- Chartered surveyor joins commercial property agency
- New home for care company
- Town centre shop with parking comes to market
- Prospective tenants invited to cast an eye over shop
- Business specialists take city centre space
- Bluestone unit snapped up
- Two Swindon commercial freeholds come to market
- Swindon redevelopment opportunity comes to the market
- Property agent acquires £3m industrial investment on behalf of client
- Restored Victorian apartment snapped up by first-time investors
- 10,000 sq ft warehouse built in preparation for Brexit
- From pandas to pizzas, new tenants move into takeaway
- Estate agent scoops 'most active' title for seventh year
- Estate agent shortlisted for ‘Best In Region’ award
- Established Wiltshire hotel comes to market
- Successful let of Commercial Road property