Established in 2011, Ruby Lou’s Tattoo Studio has moved into the 782 sq ft 16 Trevello Road, previously home to Jessicas Hair & Beauty, in a deal brokered by commercial property agents Kilpatrick
Commercial property news from Swindon and Wiltshire.
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully negotiated the sale of the historic building which is in a sought-after location in Tisbury High Street.
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully negotiated the letting of a ground floor office suite at London Road Office Park to Focus Asset Finance Limited.
Property consultancy Myddelton & Major has successfully negotiated the new six-year lease for which the quoting rent was £10,250.
Myddelton & Major associate Rachael Wythe said: “Healthcare companies Cathedral Gate Homecare Ltd
Tinytown Playhomes, which makes luxury bespoke playhouses, has moved into a 1,345 sq ft unit at Bowerhill Industrial Estate.
With high-profile retailers going into administration or closing less-profitable outlets, the demand for shop floorspace is in decline, while Brexit is leading to a lack of confidence in Swindon's commercial property market, according to the latest statistics.
The Eternal Optimist – which serves locally-brewed craft ales, cocktails, and botanical gins – was set up by Tom Gee, owner of The Hop Kettle Brewery, and Matt
- Chartered surveyor joins commercial property agency
- New home for care company
- Town centre shop with parking comes to market
- Prospective tenants invited to cast an eye over shop
- Business specialists take city centre space
- Bluestone unit snapped up
- Two Swindon commercial freeholds come to market
- Swindon redevelopment opportunity comes to the market
- Property agent acquires £3m industrial investment on behalf of client
- Restored Victorian apartment snapped up by first-time investors
- 10,000 sq ft warehouse built in preparation for Brexit
- From pandas to pizzas, new tenants move into takeaway
- Estate agent scoops 'most active' title for seventh year
- Estate agent shortlisted for ‘Best In Region’ award
- Established Wiltshire hotel comes to market
- Successful let of Commercial Road property
- Iceland's Swindon move is biggest warehouse let in South West
- Firm named one of top three most active by Estates Gazette
- Land Rover specialist drives business forward
- New business facilities named in honour of The Fallen
- Traffic enforcement company signals expansion
- Growing IT firm moves to business park
- New owners sought for Edwardian mansion hotel
- Florist remains rooted in Cricklade Road
- Neighbouring shops on Swindon's Regent Street come to market
- Property consultant acquires retail units for investor
- School site sold for affordable housing
- More development at Bluestone
- Occupiers expand at industrial estate
- Industrial units come onto market